Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco: Starbucks Frappuccino Drink $12.99/12pk

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2016 9:31 am
Nov 14, 2003
556 posts

[Costco] Costco: Starbucks Frappuccino Drink $12.99/12pk

Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 281ml 12 pack regularly $16.99, now $4 off at $12.99. This was at the Bridge St. Costco in Montreal.

15 replies
Jun 2, 2006
583 posts
I like regular fresh frapachinos (Although ridiculously expensive), but that bottled stuff gives me gut rot!
Nov 24, 2005
510 posts
1 upvote
Oh man, why not just post that Costco has crack on sale? I'm always trying to avoid this stuff because of the cost, but now I'll be going out and buying some I guess. Thanks a lot! :D

Seriously, really good with a bit of Baileys.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
1909 posts
hotweiss wrote:
Mar 31st, 2007 8:09 pm
This stuff is too sweet.
Have the same experience. Don't like it as well.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 6, 2003
9346 posts
Love this stuff. I noticed the price went down when I last bought some.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3095 posts
It takes away the spontaneity, but if you're drinking it at home, I just dilute the drink with some regular milk, get about 20-25% "more" Frappuccino as a result! :D
Mar 11, 2004
477 posts
It is cheaper than the usual $4 for a grande vanilla bean frappucino, but god DAMN they are good
Mar 17, 2005
927 posts
is it just me or is this stuff loaded with caffeine? I get hyper and jittery after drinking this stuff, and I'm a daily Tim's coffee drinker.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2002
18700 posts
kmchow wrote:
Apr 1st, 2007 2:45 am
It takes away the spontaneity, but if you're drinking it at home, I just dilute the drink with some regular milk, get about 20-25% "more" Frappuccino as a result! :D
IMO, the best way to dilute this is to blend them with ice cubes and some milk ... like the real stuff ...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
6754 posts
Here's what you should do, guys... For around $9, buy a 2 lb. can of House of Vercada brand instant french vanilla cappuccino from Costco - mix around 2-3 Tbsp. of the mix, 6 ice cubes, around 1/3 cup of water, and blend in a blender - you can vary any of the quantities I told you, to mix to your liking. You could make it with milk, I guess, too, but I noticed it does have a dry creamer in it for high quality creamy flavor. It is very good, tastes almost exactly like a Tim Horton's iced capp. and you get a lot of them for your money. I hope it isn't a seasonal item, but I bought this in the winter time, I know. They provide instructions on how to make a hot cappuchino, but cold is so much better now as we head into Spring and Summer.
Dec 17, 2007
1 posts
We had an old tin of House of Vercada Cappucino mix that I and my daughter tried using up yesterday, obtained quite a while ago. We are both Gluten-intolerant (Celiac) and cannot have anything that contains flour (wheat), and other grains like oats, rye, or barley. Without question, this is what caused the problem as we are very cautious about what is ingested.

While it is up to us to read ingredients of everything prior, there was no mention of anything that looked bad. However, there is always the possibility they manufacture in a facility that also uses these ingredients, and unfortunately, that also affects all people like us as we are hyper-sensitive.

My daughter will now be down for a week as she is worse than me. Great way to spend Christmas but thought others should know.

I wish I could contact the manufacturer directly and advise them, but there is no web site of is listed in Google.
Dec 29, 2009
1 posts
Kelowna, BC
International Marketing Systems, Ltd.
Shelton, CT 06484
× < >