Hot Deals

Locked: [Costco] Sunbeam Renue Neck and Shoulder Heating Pad with Moist Heat $29.99, Shipped

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2017 6:36 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7296 posts
1493 upvotes
Edmonton

[Costco] Sunbeam Renue Neck and Shoulder Heating Pad with Moist Heat $29.99, Shipped

This Sunbeam Renue Neck and Shoulder Heating Pad with Moist Heat is $29.99 and the lowest Camel has ever taken it for a spin is $29.99 - back in 2012! The average price is $50.50 and the current price at Amazon.ca is $49.99. (Highest price $54.99)

Costco.ca however, is selling it for $29.99. shipped! This is an amazing deal and makes a perfect gift for someone who has everything.

We actually do have one of these without the moist heat option (which is extremely important in so many different types of injuries/pain etc.) We LOVE ours. I am going to order one for my Mom as soon as I post this.

It's so soft...

soft.JPG

You can read with it:

read.JPG

You can pretend-type with it! (Could probably type with it on.)

type.JPG

You can ignore people with it on if you want to!

ignore people.JPG
Last edited by jory29 on Dec 3rd, 2017 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Share:
5 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
3028 posts
14798 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
repost/
Tim Hortons Tip: Buy 3 mini strudels in separate transaction ($0.42 each) and then Redeem Free Coffee(Any Sizes) (Dec 31) 😃

SELLING

GROUP BUY
Xqisit portable banks + usb (Cheap)
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
3028 posts
14798 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
No worries. but that is not a good warmer.

Not hot enough and chemical smells even after 6 months
Tim Hortons Tip: Buy 3 mini strudels in separate transaction ($0.42 each) and then Redeem Free Coffee(Any Sizes) (Dec 31) 😃

SELLING

GROUP BUY
Xqisit portable banks + usb (Cheap)
Nov 26, 2008
404 posts
52 upvotes
GTA
It’s alright. I bought it and the magnetic tips are good to keep it over the shoulders. I wish it had loops or something so I could use my arm weight to pull it in tight to my shoulders.

It’s better than my old school heating pad but not a game changer in my opinion.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7296 posts
1493 upvotes
Edmonton
Thatdealguy wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 5:49 am
No worries. but that is not a good warmer.

Not hot enough and chemical smells even after 6 months
We have had ours for a few years now and I don’t remember a horrible smell but I recall it having a burnt odour. I don’t smell it anymore, so hang in there! ;-)
bostonontario wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 6:21 am
It’s alright. I bought it and the magnetic tips are good to keep it over the shoulders. I wish it had loops or something so I could use my arm weight to pull it in tight to my shoulders.

It’s better than my old school heating pad but not a game changer in my opinion.
It would be amazing to loop around arms/shoulders! I love the clasp to hold it around neck. Total game changer for me, when I wake up on my neck the wrong way after sleeping.