Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Super Duper Big Wine Glass (Limited Edition) $99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2018 9:48 am
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135812 upvotes
888888 upvotes

[Costco] Super Duper Big Wine Glass (Limited Edition) $99

Costco
Sku # = 1075101

You can call your local Costco if they have it.

Great gift for the wine lovers.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
26 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135812 upvotes
888888 upvotes
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
2349 posts
2808 upvotes
Received a similar gift a few years ago. Awesome concept but a PITA to keep clean after a few months.

Ended up going in the garbage due to dust magnet status.
Take the $ you'd spend on this and get the wine lover in your life a nice bottle of something instead IMO.
Aug 8, 2007
839 posts
732 upvotes
Doctor told me to just have one glass of wine per night. How hard is this to drink from?
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135812 upvotes
888888 upvotes
ToniCipriani wrote: Your hosting is throwing warnings with Malwarebytes.
which anti-virus program are you using? I need to get a better one. Was using Kaspersky total security but it has expired.

Now, I am just using regular FREE AVG ANTI VIRUS. My computer has been lagging/stuttering recently. Cannot even watch a youtube video without stuttering.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1312 posts
1187 upvotes
Hongcouver
i think this giant wine glass is not meant for wine..... if you look at the box, it is all decorative or...... wait a minute.... are those lemons!?!?!?!?
CheapBuddy wrote: thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
4877 posts
2787 upvotes
Ontario
Almost bought 2 of these as gifts. But then i didn't.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9101 posts
4566 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Thatdealguy wrote: which anti-virus program are you using? I need to get a better one. Was using Kaspersky total security but it has expired.

Now, I am just using regular FREE AVG ANTI VIRUS. My computer has been lagging/stuttering recently. Cannot even watch a youtube video without stuttering.
Malwarebytes Premium paired with Windows Defender and common sense.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
ToniCipriani wrote: Malwarebytes Premium paired with Windows Defender and common sense.
Same. A bacon saver for the family.
Bought 5 lifetime licenses many years ago.
(O.T. sorry)
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Oct 20, 2009
254 posts
130 upvotes
Here are some more pics Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Images
  • 20180524_163116.jpg
  • 20180524_163124.jpg
  • 20180524_163116.jpg
It's not all about saving a few dollars....its the Principle of it :)
Mar 7, 2016
264 posts
259 upvotes
Ottawa
This looks like it could be a 'big joe' (cougar town reference)
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43245 upvotes
ONTARIO
AverageJoee wrote: Here are some more pics Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Thanks for the pics. Neat item but this reminds me of like those giant teddy bears they sell at Christmas. Who are buying these things?
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2012
1037 posts
372 upvotes
VANCOUVER
That base isn't big enough if I was considering such a purchase. With my clumsiness, I would nudge it and have glass shattered all over the floor.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2654 posts
1789 upvotes
Edmonton
Would be a great place to save your corks.......
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
spicytofu wrote: That base isn't big enough if I was considering such a purchase. With my clumsiness, I would nudge it and have glass shattered all over the floor.
Yup, I was thinking the exact same thing...idiotic design and I'm wondering how many have people have had one shatter.
I thought it might be acrylic or something, but looking at the box, it is indeed "handblown glass". :facepalm:
The only way they could make it any more dangerous is to include a pet or kid to eventually knock it over.

To be honest, I'm surprised Costco is even selling these, because with that pathetically tiny base it seems like an accident waiting to happen.
Even the cheapest wineglass makers realize that the base diameter should not and cannot be smaller than the actual bowl portion.

Does it come with a First Aid Kit as well? Winking Face
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135812 upvotes
888888 upvotes
Woah! wrote: Yup, I was thinking the exact same thing...idiotic design and I'm wondering how many have people have had one shatter.
I thought it might be acrylic or something, but looking at the box, it is indeed "handblown glass". :facepalm:
The only way they could make it any more dangerous is to include a pet or kid to eventually knock it over.

To be honest, I'm surprised Costco is even selling these, because with that pathetically tiny base it seems like an accident waiting to happen.
Even the cheapest wineglass makers realize that the base diameter should not and cannot be smaller than the actual bowl portion.

Does it come with a First Aid Kit as well? Winking Face
The base isn't that heavy too.
Apr 27, 2013
14 posts
7 upvotes
Victoria
In our Costco the glass is tightly secured to the floor with chains and bolts... which made me realize it is actually made of glass! Good idea but... they should sell the securing system as well LOL