Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco: Swiss Gear Sling Camera Case

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2012 8:46 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2011
5851 posts
5492 upvotes
Calgary
Didn't see them anywhere at west and north Edmonton location
Oct 4, 2010
923 posts
514 upvotes
Surrey
i got the price adjustment today just a few days ago I adjusted to 29.97. Thanks OP.

How do you guys configure the padding to fit an SLR? i'm having lots of trouble figuring out the best way. I was never too good with geometry or lego...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Good thing I did a search before I posted this deal. Great price for a great bag. The Swiss Gear one is discontinued and has been replaced by one by "National Geographic" for $33.99. Ya apparently, they don't just sell magazines anymore. The bag itself looks very similar but the Swiss colours are nicer.
May 24, 2011
241 posts
24 upvotes
Edmonton
umadbrah wrote: Didn't see them anywhere at west and north Edmonton location
Sherwood Park one had on the weekend.
Sep 19, 2012
158 posts
20 upvotes
VANCOUVER
i've had this bag for 2 years now... holds my XTi, the 18-55, a 50mm and a 10-22 with no issues. The sling part is kind of annoying though.... it's not good for throwing over your shoulder, you have to actually wrap it around you.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2011
5851 posts
5492 upvotes
Calgary
kyle0629 wrote: Sherwood Park one had on the weekend.
Bah i should move down to south Edmonton... every time there's a good deal on anything and anywhere in the north side, the stores are picked clean by hoarders
Dec 14, 2005
923 posts
558 upvotes
Mississauga
None at Heartland. About 10 left last night in Brampton
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
mustanglover76 wrote: bought this bag a couple years back from Costco and find it very handy and a good reliable product.
This bag is slightly sifferent than the previous model. A little bit bigger, but no rain cover.
I almost got this for $40 to replace our old one because I need to squeeze another lens in, but ended up getting a used Tamrac for $60. Now I (almost) wish I'd waited...
matrixfwd wrote: How do you guys configure the padding to fit an SLR? i'm having lots of trouble figuring out the best way. I was never too good with geometry or lego...
_____
| _| |_|
|_____|

I was never too good with ascii art but something like that^ so you can put a lens or accessory in each corner and the SLR with lens attached in the middle.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Had Downsview location check their system last night, it said 65 on hand but pending delete, whatever that means. They also had the new National Geographic ones on the floor.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
1486 posts
567 upvotes
aznxtambOy wrote: Just picked one up at Kirkham Dr location in Markham. Tons left.

None at 404/Elgin Mills location
Just the info I need~~~ :) ))
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2011
1447 posts
721 upvotes
Toronto
Have an older model of this bag and it's good enough to fit a smaller camera body and a few lenses. Had to upgrade to accommodate more gear but it's a pretty solid bag -- especially at $20.
Dec 14, 2007
542 posts
1396 upvotes
Spotted half a skid @ Vaughan Costco $19.97.
Sep 9, 2005
56 posts
8 upvotes
Orangeville
Picked up the Lowepro 102 aw now $49.98 at Henrys. About the same size but I think a much better bag , built in rain cover, better build quality etc. But $20 is a steal for a cheap bag.
Dec 8, 2001
890 posts
216 upvotes
Ancaster
jdewit wrote: This bag is slightly sifferent than the previous model. A little bit bigger, but no rain cover.
I almost got this for $40 to replace our old one because I need to squeeze another lens in, but ended up getting a used Tamrac for $60. Now I (almost) wish I'd waited...

_____
| _| |_|
|_____|

I was never too good with ascii art but something like that^ so you can put a lens or accessory in each corner and the SLR with lens attached in the middle.
441SQN wrote: Picked up the Lowepro 102 aw now $49.98 at Henrys. About the same size but I think a much better bag , built in rain cover, better build quality etc. But $20 is a steal for a cheap bag.
The current Costco bag does have a rain cover, it's located in the top compartment by the handle.

I also grabbed the Lowepro Slingshot 102 AW but it didn't fit my camera+lens+lens hood, I would have had to upgrade to the 202 AW. I agree that this is not as ergonomic as the Lowepro Slingshot but at a $60+tax difference (vs. Slingshot 202 capacity), getting the one from Costco makes sense for the average user.
Jan 28, 2004
118 posts
54 upvotes
saw it at Kanata location for 19.97 too
Jun 11, 2011
355 posts
92 upvotes
BURNABY
Glad to know many people like it, and its good price and reliability. I am tempting go back to grad 2nd one as a christmas gift.
Dec 11, 2003
909 posts
1146 upvotes
Ottawa
Saw it @ Costco Kanata yesterday morning. 10+ in stock

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)