Page 2 of 2

Re: Costco tire sale -- Mar 12-Apr 1 (trucks), Apr 2-May 13 (cars)

Posted: Mar 6th, 2007 7:43 pm
by parry
Bumbo Singh wrote: You can order tires via http://www.costco.ca/en-CA/Tires/Landin ... 0483|20484
and get an idea of how much it's going to cost.

I ordered tires from the Bellingham, WA Costco last month when they had $60 coupon for Michelin tires. I ordered via costco.com and they email'ed me when they arrived at the store. I bought 4 Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S 205/50 R16 (V-rated) tires after taxes/coupon/exchange for $867 CDN. I think this was an awesome deal considering the same tires at costco.ca sold for $1020 CDN! I was curious to see how much Kal-Tire was selling the tires...$1350 TAXES IN!

plus if you get tires from costco you get lifetime tire rotation.

bumbo singh

Did you order from costco.com to be delivered to costco in canada or US location?

Posted: Mar 6th, 2007 8:10 pm
by Bumbo Singh
Parry: i ordered from costco.com and they are shipped to the warehouse of your choice in the US. I live in Delta, BC so I naturally picked the Bellingham Costco in Washington state.

for the record: if you order from costco.ca you choose where the tires should be delivered too as well.

bumbo singh

Posted: Mar 11th, 2007 11:01 pm
by molala
Bumbo Singh wrote: Parry: i ordered from costco.com and they are shipped to the warehouse of your choice in the US. I live in Delta, BC so I naturally picked the Bellingham Costco in Washington state.

for the record: if you order from costco.ca you choose where the tires should be delivered too as well.

bumbo singh
Will they tax you when you cross the border? BOO! for Torontonians for not having a Costco near the border!!!! I WANT CHEAP TIRES TOO~~!!

Posted: Mar 12th, 2007 11:40 am
by neo1973
Will Costco Canadian stores provide service on tires purchased at Costco south of the border?

Posted: Mar 12th, 2007 1:17 pm
by dP21
orangeteam wrote: Steelcase in Markham is a great tire shop.
+1

Posted: Mar 13th, 2007 11:06 am
by Alexo
orangeteam wrote: Steelcase in Markham is a great tire shop.
Steelcase are great for rims, hubcaps, etc. -- especially for Toyota parts.

However, I've found that Wheels direct has a larger selection of tires at lower prices.

Posted: Mar 13th, 2007 3:25 pm
by Bumbo Singh
neo1973 wrote: Will Costco Canadian stores provide service on tires purchased at Costco south of the border?
I asked the service tech at the bellingham costco tire center and he said yes they should. FTR: i bought things in canada and returned in the US and vice-a-versa, no problem.

if the costco canada put up a tiff, i will just go to the bellingham costco to rotation my tires.

b.s. :cheesygri

Posted: Mar 13th, 2007 3:28 pm
by Bumbo Singh
molala wrote: Will they tax you when you cross the border? BOO! for Torontonians for not having a Costco near the border!!!! I WANT CHEAP TIRES TOO~~!!
I believe they will only tax you if you're honest enough to say that you bought new tires there.. but i didn't get taxed because i didn't say i bought new tires from there.

ps. please don't bring back your old tires to canada :cheesygri

Posted: Mar 28th, 2007 8:25 am
by chadw01
Time for some new tires.. I'll definitely pick up a set of Traction T/A's for 40 bucks off on Monday.

Thanks OP!

Posted: Mar 28th, 2007 5:06 pm
by emocean
Nice thanks for the heads up. Bee looking around for sales/rebates starting ASAP, gotta get my Winter tires off soon.

Does Costco sell aluminum rims?

::

Tire sale

Posted: Apr 20th, 2007 10:56 am
by cobfire
Any Goodyear dealer has rebates on right now too! For Windsor/chatham customers check out the guy in Tilbury!!!