Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco tire sale -- Mar 12-Apr 1 (trucks), Apr 2-May 13 (cars)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2007 10:56 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2003
2799 posts
6 upvotes
tonyliu126 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2007 3:55 pm
can i ask refund after Apr 2?

Thx
why not just wait, they probably will, but if every single person continues to abuse their return policy they are going to change it.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
7427 posts
231 upvotes
Brampton
Thanx OP Will check them out :)
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
3496 posts
281 upvotes
Costco do have these sales fairly often. If it's like their usual winter sale, the rebate applies to other michelin retailers.

Aside from membership fees if you aren't one, costco prices are competitive but it doesn't hurt to shop around if it's a manufaturer rebate deal.
Nov 11, 2004
48 posts
Vancouver
You can order tires via http://www.costco.ca/en-CA/Tires/Landin ... 0483|20484
and get an idea of how much it's going to cost.

I ordered tires from the Bellingham, WA Costco last month when they had $60 coupon for Michelin tires. I ordered via costco.com and they email'ed me when they arrived at the store. I bought 4 Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S 205/50 R16 (V-rated) tires after taxes/coupon/exchange for $867 CDN. I think this was an awesome deal considering the same tires at costco.ca sold for $1020 CDN! I was curious to see how much Kal-Tire was selling the tires...$1350 TAXES IN!

plus if you get tires from costco you get lifetime tire rotation.

bumbo singh
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2004
2058 posts
36 upvotes
Bumbo Singh wrote:
Mar 6th, 2007 6:52 pm
You can order tires via http://www.costco.ca/en-CA/Tires/Landin ... 0483|20484
and get an idea of how much it's going to cost.

I ordered tires from the Bellingham, WA Costco last month when they had $60 coupon for Michelin tires. I ordered via costco.com and they email'ed me when they arrived at the store. I bought 4 Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S 205/50 R16 (V-rated) tires after taxes/coupon/exchange for $867 CDN. I think this was an awesome deal considering the same tires at costco.ca sold for $1020 CDN! I was curious to see how much Kal-Tire was selling the tires...$1350 TAXES IN!

plus if you get tires from costco you get lifetime tire rotation.

bumbo singh

Did you order from costco.com to be delivered to costco in canada or US location?
Nov 11, 2004
48 posts
Vancouver
Parry: i ordered from costco.com and they are shipped to the warehouse of your choice in the US. I live in Delta, BC so I naturally picked the Bellingham Costco in Washington state.

for the record: if you order from costco.ca you choose where the tires should be delivered too as well.

bumbo singh
Deal Fanatic
Oct 17, 2006
5309 posts
273 upvotes
Bumbo Singh wrote:
Mar 6th, 2007 8:10 pm
Parry: i ordered from costco.com and they are shipped to the warehouse of your choice in the US. I live in Delta, BC so I naturally picked the Bellingham Costco in Washington state.

for the record: if you order from costco.ca you choose where the tires should be delivered too as well.

bumbo singh
Will they tax you when you cross the border? BOO! for Torontonians for not having a Costco near the border!!!! I WANT CHEAP TIRES TOO~~!!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2005
7981 posts
418 upvotes
Will Costco Canadian stores provide service on tires purchased at Costco south of the border?
Heatware: 36-0-0
Mar 7, 2002
446 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
orangeteam wrote:
Mar 6th, 2007 3:19 pm
Steelcase in Markham is a great tire shop.
+1
Aug 26, 2004
669 posts
6 upvotes
GTA
orangeteam wrote:
Mar 6th, 2007 3:19 pm
Steelcase in Markham is a great tire shop.
Steelcase are great for rims, hubcaps, etc. -- especially for Toyota parts.

However, I've found that Wheels direct has a larger selection of tires at lower prices.
Nov 11, 2004
48 posts
Vancouver
neo1973 wrote:
Mar 12th, 2007 11:40 am
Will Costco Canadian stores provide service on tires purchased at Costco south of the border?
I asked the service tech at the bellingham costco tire center and he said yes they should. FTR: i bought things in canada and returned in the US and vice-a-versa, no problem.

if the costco canada put up a tiff, i will just go to the bellingham costco to rotation my tires.

b.s. :cheesygri
Nov 11, 2004
48 posts
Vancouver
molala wrote:
Mar 11th, 2007 11:01 pm
Will they tax you when you cross the border? BOO! for Torontonians for not having a Costco near the border!!!! I WANT CHEAP TIRES TOO~~!!
I believe they will only tax you if you're honest enough to say that you bought new tires there.. but i didn't get taxed because i didn't say i bought new tires from there.

ps. please don't bring back your old tires to canada :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
1527 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
Time for some new tires.. I'll definitely pick up a set of Traction T/A's for 40 bucks off on Monday.

Thanks OP!
Oct 18, 2002
244 posts
.ca
Nice thanks for the heads up. Bee looking around for sales/rebates starting ASAP, gotta get my Winter tires off soon.

Does Costco sell aluminum rims?

::
× < >