Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

TODAY ONLY! 20% off set of 4 Michelin tires

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2021 2:54 pm
Aug 19, 2006
45 posts
48 upvotes
djyc wrote: Thanks OP! Bought my replacement set of all-season tires a bit in advance.

If anyone is shopping for winters, there's the possibility of double dipping on two promos. I noticed the 20% is still applying in the cart even though it is technically January 2 already, and now the site also indicates a $100 gift card promo on the purchase of Michelin x-ice tires:

Get 20% off a set of 4 Michelin Tires. Valid January 1st, 2020. Discount appears in cart.
The Costco eShop Card will not be displayed on your order confirmation. It will be delivered by our service provider TicketOps to your email address 7-10 days from the date of order. Valid from January 2 2020 to January 12 2020.

Good luck if anyone tries it! :)
I just bought some tires at 1:15am so technically January 2, got the 20 percent off, but the order invoice says order date is January 1. We’ll see if they happen to send a gift card my way anyway.
Mar 29, 2007
340 posts
241 upvotes
Calgary
nleung wrote: I just bought some tires at 1:15am so technically January 2, got the 20 percent off, but the order invoice says order date is January 1. We’ll see if they happen to send a gift card my way anyway.
Costco's website is on Pacific time so not sure if this would work. They usually add a $0.01 discount on top when the gift card is added and it doesn't appear to be the case right now. Worth a try though.

Edit: It's now 12:01AM Pacific and the $0.01 discount ($100 card cash card) is active but the 20% is gone
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes
djyc wrote: Thanks OP! Bought my replacement set of all-season tires a bit in advance.

If anyone is shopping for winters, there's the possibility of double dipping on two promos. I noticed the 20% is still applying in the cart even though it is technically January 2 already, and now the site also indicates a $100 gift card promo on the purchase of Michelin x-ice tires:

Get 20% off a set of 4 Michelin Tires. Valid January 1st, 2020. Discount appears in cart.
The Costco eShop Card will not be displayed on your order confirmation. It will be delivered by our service provider TicketOps to your email address 7-10 days from the date of order. Valid from January 2 2020 to January 12 2020.

Good luck if anyone tries it! :)
Offer Details: * Receive a Costco Shop Card with the purchase of 4 eligible tires. Offers valid only at Costco Warehouses in Canada and online at Costco.ca.The Costco Shop Card will be delivered by our service provider TicketOps to the email address or by Costco to the postal address in the membership file 7 to 10 business days from the date of purchase. Offers cannot be combined with any other manufacturer promotion or purchase offer. .

Good luck
Nov 27, 2016
93 posts
51 upvotes
Bought 4 Michelin tires on 31st dec and missed seeing this yesterday. Damm. Would have saved 300 $ for me
Jan 10, 2009
352 posts
400 upvotes
toronto
Did anyone have their order cancelled? I bought 4 xice and now it states that's its unavailable to order.
Dec 4, 2017
648 posts
346 upvotes
mcg wrote: I rotated my tires this winter and I get this loud "windy" sound when going at high speeds (100km/h or so)... wonder if it's a balancing issue. I feel tempted to un-rotate them lol
If you get them road-force balanced instead of spin balanced, it will confirm or rule out balance as a cause. It's one of the cheaper options to try and a good precaution regardless. Few places have a road force balance machine. Expect to pay at least $15 per tire.
Jan 29, 2017
345 posts
178 upvotes
not sure where to post this, but for anyone with no shame in gaming the system:

i bought tires online during black friday from canadian tire, qualified for the $50 promo card. due to busy holiday season and stuff, i haven't been able to go in to pick up the tires and have them installed. i received the $50 promo card in the mail last week, still hadn't installed the tires.

canadian tire never actually charged my card, they just put a preauthorized charge on my card (not sure on correct terminology).

i'm not 100% sure but seems like i could have just used the promo card and then cancelled the purchase of tires and got the money refunded.

i didn't do that because i'm not that desperate but i did find it interesting.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
Is the costco supposed to inform you that the tires arrived? I'm not in a rush but haven't heard anything. I guess I'll call them tomorrow.
May 18, 2009
523 posts
482 upvotes
Richmond
Wiseman wrote: Is the costco supposed to inform you that the tires arrived? I'm not in a rush but haven't heard anything. I guess I'll call them tomorrow.
Did you get any information on this? I got a shipping tracker for DayRoss which looked like it was the entire pallet of like 85+ tires. Tracking no longer works tho.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
zevnux wrote: Did you get any information on this? I got a shipping tracker for DayRoss which looked like it was the entire pallet of like 85+ tires. Tracking no longer works tho.
I got a call late last week saying that the tires are in and to book an appointment.. Did you get a call?
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone have experience with the Michelin Cross Climate+? Seems like they have that in my size, not the Cross Climate 2s. I'm dealing with Ottawa winters, but driving a lot less these days.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1328 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
deeznuts wrote: Anyone have experience with the Michelin Cross Climate+? Seems like they have that in my size, not the Cross Climate 2s. I'm dealing with Ottawa winters, but driving a lot less these days.
This thread is from January 2020, in case you missed that.