[Costco] Top Grain Leather Power Reclining Sofa and Loveseat

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2019 3:01 pm
Dec 24, 2018
12 posts
6 upvotes
krypton wrote:
Oct 9th, 2019 10:41 pm
Trying to make up my mind between this one and Manwah Keegan.
Both are probably same quality sofas and you won't go wrong with either one. We like the Capprio because it has a more modern look, even though it doesn't have power head rest. God luck with you choice.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1401 posts
4200 upvotes
Toronto
krypton wrote:
Oct 8th, 2019 12:51 pm
Can someone provide some feedback/advise ? I am in a condo so the size is of huge importance.
Keep in mind that fabric sofas have pillows that usually make up some of the height. Reclining sofas with solid backs may require 39"+ clearance...and may not fit through condo door.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1329 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
gregv wrote:
Oct 9th, 2019 11:46 pm
Keep in mind that fabric sofas have pillows that usually make up some of the height. Reclining sofas with solid backs may require 39"+ clearance...and may not fit through condo door.
Good point. I wonder if the capprio sofa has removable backs. I contacted the manufacturer but they were not able to answer the questions or provide dimensions of the box
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7748 posts
3894 upvotes
ON
gregv wrote:
Oct 9th, 2019 11:46 pm
Easy enough to recline it and then fit it through. As long as the armrests aren't wider that the door clearance, you can get it in. Leg height has to be taken into consideration as well since they put them on after so that can be subtracted from the total height as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1329 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
Those of you who purchased Capprio sofa, can you let me know if the back of the sofa is removable when it's disassembled
Sep 23, 2014
85 posts
19 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
What kind of warranty do we get on power recliners and for how long? Is the warranty through Costco or Manufacturer?
I am specifically worried about having mechanical problems with the power recliners.
Does the warranty cover the reclining feature? and for how long
Oct 15, 2006
123 posts
12 upvotes
Alberta
Where do you purchase a warranty? It does not show warranty terms?
No external links in signatures

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)