Expired Coupons

[Costco Travel] $250 Costco GC Promo Code with a Minimum of $5000 Vacation Package Price

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2020 12:44 pm
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 23, 2015
96 posts
74 upvotes

$250 Costco GC Promo Code with a Minimum of $5000 Vacation Package Price

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Costco Travel
I've received a $250 Costco Shop Card promo code for use on Costco Travel upon renewing my membership. Code expires on Jan 31 but I don't plan to travel through their vacation system. PM me if you want it. Only one code available.

Fine prints:
- Minimum $5k vacation package price.
- Coupon expires on Jan 31st. Complete travel by Dec 31st 2020.
- You will receive the $250 Costco Shop card 2-4 weeks AFTER you return from your vacation.
- Full terms and conditions, visit https://www.costcotravel.ca/


Update: The coupon is gone.
5 replies
Newbie
Oct 18, 2014
92 posts
37 upvotes
I have one aswell if someone is looking for a code.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2009
1124 posts
300 upvotes
Markham, GTA
Myyykkee wrote: I have one aswell if someone is looking for a code.
Thank you very much OP for starting the thread. Myyykkee - I am very interested and have sent you a pm.
If my sanity has to go, it is my job to keep its absence to myself. :D
Newbie
Oct 18, 2014
92 posts
37 upvotes
beeknight wrote: Thank you very much OP for starting the thread. Myyykkee - I am very interested and have sent you a pm.
Check your inbox Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2009
1124 posts
300 upvotes
Markham, GTA
Myyykkee wrote: Check your inbox Thumbs Up Sign
Just booked - success! Thanks very much Myyykkee!
If my sanity has to go, it is my job to keep its absence to myself. :D
Newbie
Aug 24, 2005
44 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
Absence wrote: I've received a $250 Costco Shop Card promo code for use on Costco Travel upon renewing my membership. Code expires on Jan 31 but I don't plan to travel through their vacation system. PM me if you want it. Only one code available.

Fine prints:
- Minimum $5k vacation package price.
- Coupon expires on Jan 31st. Complete travel by Dec 31st 2020.
- You will receive the $250 Costco Shop card 2-4 weeks AFTER you return from your vacation.
- Full terms and conditions, visit https://www.costcotravel.ca/


Update: The coupon is gone.
I have a code...pm me if you want one...

Top