Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

TRICO Ice Extreme Winter Weather Wiper Blades 11.99 - 14.99 + Free Ship No Membership

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2017 10:11 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1125 posts
540 upvotes
Toronto
for new car should we change the wiper blade or should we change wiper blade for winter just like tires?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
2022 posts
8939 upvotes
anyone recommend leaving these on all year?
how do i remove my signature?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4952 posts
1086 upvotes
Thanks. Just ordered 4 of these and 2 of their regular blades for the rear and applied the mastpass discount.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."
Oct 13, 2001
615 posts
85 upvotes
Fredericton
phoreoneone wrote: anyone recommend leaving these on all year?
I installed on my Impreza last Nov when on sale and purchased replacements now but they are still in decent condition considering they have been on the car for a year.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2020 upvotes
Ottawa
bluetroll wrote: Thanks. Just ordered 4 of these and 2 of their regular blades for the rear and applied the mastpass discount.
What's the discount?
Jan 8, 2017
168 posts
93 upvotes
john.canad wrote: What's the discount?
First order you pay for on Costco.ca with MasterPass gets $25 off if you order $100 or more of product

I recently bought Michelin wipers from Costco. The $10 each ones. Absolute trash—leaving streaks all over after less than 2 weeks of use. Vision at night in the rain is actually impaired because of this. My previous Bosch wipers only started streaking after almost a year of use. What do you think chances are of returning without receipt (no idea where it is) and no box?

Got these Trico wipers on the way.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
3164 posts
3358 upvotes
57330 downvotes
Djb990 wrote: First order you pay for on Costco.ca with MasterPass gets $25 off if you order $100 or more of product

I recently bought Michelin wipers from Costco. The $10 each ones. Absolute trash—leaving streaks all over after less than 2 weeks of use. Vision at night in the rain is actually impaired because of this. My previous Bosch wipers only started streaking after almost a year of use. What do you think chances are of returning without receipt (no idea where it is) and no box?

Got these Trico wipers on the way.
You dont need a receipt if you're returning to costco with your membership. Im sure they'll take it without the packaging as well.
Jan 8, 2017
168 posts
93 upvotes
KiraSensei wrote: You dont need a receipt if you're returning to costco with your membership. Im sure they'll take it without the packaging as well.
:D will give it a shot. I’ve always thought they should be able to see my purchases tied to membership number..
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2909 posts
2565 upvotes
Surrey
Thanks OP. Ordered 2 sets each for our minivan and truck (8 blades). $90 including tax with the master pass discount
May 27, 2008
528 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
phoreoneone wrote: anyone recommend leaving these on all year?
I wouldn't. Winter wiper blades have a rubber cover going around the frame to help combat ice/snow build up. Leaving them on in the summer time the rubber will quickly dry out , crack and eventually tear, flapping around after from the sun exposure+heat. Visually it doesn't look great. I'd recommend swapping out your summer/winter wiper blades when you do your other maintenance (winter tires.. winter mats etc.)
Oct 31, 2008
397 posts
108 upvotes
Is Mazda 3 2016 using 35-240 and 35-180 ?

I read the guide and I just wanted to make sure that it is correct.

Thanks .
Banned
Jun 29, 2009
86 posts
17 upvotes
Winnipeg
Part Source will price match Costco and has a promotion right now where they will install for free and fill your windshield washer fluid up to 3.78 litres for free
Nov 18, 2014
655 posts
616 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks! Bought them again this year. Was 1$ more than last year though...
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1921 posts
214 upvotes
Dunnedawg wrote: Part Source will price match Costco and has a promotion right now where they will install for free and fill your windshield washer fluid up to 3.78 litres for free
I love free installation but do they carry this brand ?
Jan 30, 2006
574 posts
158 upvotes
Richmond Hill, Toron…
ordered a pair for my car :)

thanks for op :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)