Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] TRICO Ice Extreme Winter Weather Wiper Blades 11.99 - 14.99 + Free Ship No Membership

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2017 9:08 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
5408 posts
286 upvotes
TO
Does anyone use these year round or is it advisable to switch them during spring/summer?
Achieva Financial / Tangerine / EQ Bank member

I use Plastiq to pay bills! It's magic ;)
#1 rule of Churning club - KCaDCA
RIP Marriott Visa card :(
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2009
1026 posts
91 upvotes
K\W
Thanks OP. Need new wipers....gonna give these a try !!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
6761 posts
975 upvotes
I got only one winter from them so is probably not a bad idea for a second set but they seems to be on sale for the last few yrs.
Slono wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 12:37 pm
Do wipers have a relatively long shelf life? I’m wondering if I should get a second set for next year and store them in the meantime.
Is probably not a bad idea to make them last a tiny bit longer but you don't need to.
TorontoEh wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 8:48 pm
Does anyone use these year round or is it advisable to switch them during spring/summer?
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Feb 28, 2017
92 posts
55 upvotes
I ordered these through rockauto and they got here faster than some of your orders through costco. Also they were cheaper on rockauto than costcos sale price as i bought 2 sets , even with shipping it was cheaper
Last edited by BKfromthe6 on Nov 6th, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
Dec 28, 2015
617 posts
232 upvotes
Westmount, QC
BKfromthe6 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 1:08 pm
I ordered these through rockauto and they got here faster than some of your orders through costco. Also they were cheper on rockauto than costcos sale price as i bought 2 sets , even with shipping it was cheaper
How about return or returns after a few months?
Feb 28, 2017
92 posts
55 upvotes
MrWhiteCoffee wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 1:41 pm
How about return or returns after a few months?
Youre really going to return wiper blades after a few months? I got these for like 8 bucks online, might as well buy another pair
Banned
Dec 28, 2015
617 posts
232 upvotes
Westmount, QC
BKfromthe6 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 1:59 pm
Youre really going to return wiper blades after a few months? I got these for like 8 bucks online, might as well buy another pair
Why not? If it's no good or to expectations. it's Costco, min the wipers need to perform good for a year especially in winter as that's what they're marketed as

Why pay $16 for a pair of bad wipers? Just return it and get piaa silicone from Costco to try
Mar 13, 2006
373 posts
184 upvotes
I couldn’t find any at the Richmond Hill location. Any luck at York tech?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1076 posts
361 upvotes
Laval
donduck wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 3:32 pm
LOL it's online order
Feb 28, 2017
92 posts
55 upvotes
donduck wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 3:32 pm
Online only

I juts got mine in the mail today, will put them on after work and test it out on my drive home, will update on how this works on my windshield wiper fluid, hopefully no streaks lol. I drive an Acura TL so i had to order the bigger set (26 and 19)
Feb 28, 2017
92 posts
55 upvotes
MrWhiteCoffee wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 3:26 pm
Why not? If it's no good or to expectations. it's Costco, min the wipers need to perform good for a year especially in winter as that's what they're marketed as

Why pay $16 for a pair of bad wipers? Just return it and get piaa silicone from Costco to try
Like i said i got them for half the price you paid and i can replace them fairly easily. Youre not going to catch me in line at costco trying to return wiper blades i used for a couple months. If the company has any value, they will make wipers that work well and last, only them will I spend my money there again.
Banned
Dec 28, 2015
617 posts
232 upvotes
Westmount, QC
BKfromthe6 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 3:45 pm
Like i said i got them for half the price you paid and i can replace them fairly easily. Youre not going to catch me in line at costco trying to return wiper blades i used for a couple months. If the company has any value, they will make wipers that work well and last, only them will I spend my money there again.
So get ripped off with bad product is your thinking?

Returns at Costco is easy and I don't wait in line to return

Can't compare buying from flea market with no warranty, guarantee to Costco. I hope you don't compare buying from Kijiji to stores
Jun 12, 2016
290 posts
106 upvotes
Mississauga
If someone's unhappy with a product that they purchased at Costco, let them return it! Let Costco decide whether or not the return warrants a refund/exchange. Plus, if someone wants to spend time in line waiting at Costco return line, that's their time- who cares?