Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Costco -Trudeau 2.5L stainless steel insulated pump pot $9.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2014 7:29 am
Tags:
None
5 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
13458 posts
4616 upvotes
GTA
Great price. Can't go wrong. Will try and grab one if I see it.

*thanked*
Mar 27, 2007
474 posts
295 upvotes
Montreal
I bought this a couple of years ago at the same price. The thing is ok at best, even at $9.97. Found that it doesn't keep the liquid hot long enough. Yes, I know, what do you expect for $9.97, right? It definitely isn't a Thermos (which is in another price range entirely). Gave it away after a few months.

Just don't expect too much from this thing.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2005
2400 posts
1331 upvotes
tastlikchikn wrote: I bought this a couple of years ago at the same price. The thing is ok at best, even at $9.97. Found that it doesn't keep the liquid hot long enough. Yes, I know, what do you expect for $9.97, right? It definitely isn't a Thermos (which is in another price range entirely). Gave it away after a few months.

Maybe they did some improvement since
Mar 27, 2007
474 posts
295 upvotes
Montreal
pmdoit wrote: Maybe they did some improvement since
I sure hope so! Maybe someone that bought it this's time around can give us a quick review on it?
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital
tastlikchikn wrote: I bought this a couple of years ago at the same price. The thing is ok at best, even at $9.97. Found that it doesn't keep the liquid hot long enough. Yes, I know, what do you expect for $9.97, right? It definitely isn't a Thermos (which is in another price range entirely). Gave it away after a few months.

I find that pre-warming the inside with hot water helps to keep coffee warm for longer period of time

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)