Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Tsum Tsum Advent Calendar on Clearance $14.97- YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2017 9:10 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Hawk25 wrote: You need the original receipt for any price adjustments
You only need original receipt if you aren't a member of Costco (bought online a product) since this was bought in store, you have a Costco membership. They just look up on your membership file and see the price you paid and they adjust it. I already did this with my ps4 pro I paid 600 for and went down to 548. Didn't have the receipt, but they adjusted it through my account.
Apr 12, 2008
294 posts
93 upvotes
AdamKing wrote: Anyone know if its same price in Vancouver?
Same price for 14.97 but sold out in downtown Vancouver. They had them available on Monday though. The guy checked the other stores in lower mainland and said its OOS elsewhere as well
May 19, 2010
569 posts
251 upvotes
Guelph
Thanks OP. Picked one up at highway 50 and 7. They have plenty in stock
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4566 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
Any available in Burlington or Ancaster?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1759 posts
1873 upvotes
Toronto
Went to the one at 1 Yorktech Dr and there were 10+ left at the sale price. Picked one up!
Jul 16, 2012
35 posts
54 upvotes
STITTSVILLE
junglemage666 wrote: You only need original receipt if you aren't a member of Costco (bought online a product) since this was bought in store, you have a Costco membership. They just look up on your membership file and see the price you paid and they adjust it. I already did this with my ps4 pro I paid 600 for and went down to 548. Didn't have the receipt, but they adjusted it through my account.
Thanks for schooling these Costco newbies. Lol!
Mar 13, 2005
743 posts
50 upvotes
Stoney creek
pweezy415 wrote: Thanks for schooling these Costco newbies. Lol!
Actually it may vary by store as I have had Price adjustments at Ancaster before and they require original receipt . They print the adjustments on the back of the original so that they can tell if you have received the adjustments or not. That is just my experience- maybe other Costco’s have different practices
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2007
1528 posts
1218 upvotes
Plenty in Brossard. Snagged 3 boxes thanks OP
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4566 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
Zero in Ancaster if anyone sees them in Burlington please post !
May 18, 2017
597 posts
559 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
None at yorkdale location, went there earlier. Lots at hwy 427 and 7. Unfortunately I thought these were the plushies but they're actually hard plastic figures
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
slimysnot wrote: Boooo!!!! I got this for the original price as well. Not sure if i can find the receipt anymore....
Its Costco, you dont need your receipt, just your membership card. Could just goto CS and ask them to look for the purchase. It shouldnt take long unless you have no idea when you bought it.
Mar 22, 2011
706 posts
248 upvotes
Quite a few at the Waterloo Ontario location (near Ira needles Blvd) today at 3:30pm