• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2018 5:51 pm
[OP]
May 1, 2008
256 posts
138 upvotes
Winnipeg

Costco TV warranty

returning A TV back Costco , Would I be able to get A refund on the extended warranty that I got with it?
2 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
31922 posts
8251 upvotes
GTHA
brotherhood wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 4:40 pm
returning A TV back Costco , Would I be able to get A refund on the extended warranty that I got with it?
Yes, read the warranty brochure...

from https://www.costco.ca/wcsstore/CostcoCA ... 128-EN.pdf

Cancellation: You may cancel this Plan during the first ninety (90) days by visiting your local Costco Canada location. You may also cancel this Plan at any time by providing written notice to Asurion at Protection Plan Attn: Correspondence Department, P.O. Box 1818, Sterling, VA 20167, USA. If the Plan is cancelled by either party: (a) within ninety (90) days of the receipt of this Plan, you shall receive a full refund of the price paid for the Plan, provided no service has been performed, or (b) after ninety (90) days of the receipt of this Plan, you will receive a pro rata refund, less the cost of any service received. This Plan shall be cancelled by us or Asurion for fraud or material misrepresentation, including but not limited to commercial or rental use. Unauthorized repair or replacement of covered equipment shall result in the cancellation of this Plan by us. In the event of cancellation by us, written notice of cancellation shall be mailed to you not less than ninety (90) days before cancellation is effective.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)