Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Price Update: Vizio M series 2018 55 inch TV sale price $499.97 (instore only and very limted stock)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2019 11:38 am
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2587 posts
703 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: Where did you see the price valid date?
I pulled that from their website, store price follows online price trend.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2721 posts
6216 upvotes
Mississauga
ciao wrote: I pulled that from their website, store price follows online price trend.
I think you may have been looking at the 65 inch model instead 55 inch.

https://www.costco.ca/Vizio-M55-F0-55-i ... 09310.html

The 55 inch doesn’t appear to be on sale and when I called the store the other day they told me that 649.99 price is reg price as well.
Oct 25, 2008
230 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
Went for a price adjustment, and they refunded me my original 811 and charged me for 519.78. if you're interested in the floor model for that price, let me know and I'll give you the location.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2721 posts
6216 upvotes
Mississauga
Shanks wrote: Went for a price adjustment, and they refunded me my original 811 and charged me for 519.78. if you're interested in the floor model for that price, let me know and I'll give you the location.
I am interested. Please pm me if you don’t mind.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
After the 90 day return period has passed, how does the warranty work for these Vizio TVs?

Do you take it back to Costco? If so, do they hold it for repair or replace it with a new Vizio TV?

Or do they tell you to ship the tv to Vizio? And Vizio ships you out a repaired/a new one?
Jun 23, 2018
16 posts
11 upvotes
dvdvideo wrote: Wait are you saying that if stock is left , it's now $519, or just the display model?
I just bought mine a few days ago. Where did you get $519? Pray-tell...in pm. pls .
Aug 29, 2016
33 posts
59 upvotes
Shanks wrote: Went for a price adjustment, and they refunded me my original 811 and charged me for 519.78. if you're interested in the floor model for that price, let me know and I'll give you the location.
Please PM me too.
Oct 25, 2008
230 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
To all the guys calling in about what I mentioned, they only have the one floor model left, when they inputed the product number on their computer, the price came to 519.xx after tax. It did as well at the cashier. They had just the one floor model left at 7pm last night so if youre close, go see if you can get it adjusted as well. gL =]
Jul 17, 2007
672 posts
397 upvotes
Has anyone seen the m55 in store in Metro Vancouver? All they seem to have is D55.
Nov 22, 2016
139 posts
208 upvotes
Montreal
ekredflagdeals wrote: Following up in case anyone cares, I went straight to the return counter but was told that they couldn't price match past 30 days. I explained that I only had to go buy a new one and return it right away, which was kind of a waste of time for everybody but the lady told me that at least she would actually have the TV to return, which is the only way she could return it to the manufacturer (Vizio?) to get a refund...

I'm not sure I understand the intricacies of it all but I did just that and got my money back! Totally worth it to get 190$+tx back Money-mouth Face
Good for you that it worked out, but just to be clear, price protection period for TVs is 14 days, not 30 first of all, and secondly they don’t absolutely have to refund you the first one you bought if you buy a second one and bring it straight to the return counter. BUT once again, Costco is well known to bend its own rules to satisfy its members, not calling them pushovers, but if you ask nicely, there’s always something they could do to help...big YMMV...
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1075 posts
668 upvotes
I don't quite follow you, here,
So when you went for price adjustment, you were expecting to be adjusted to the $649.99 price, but somehow they adjusted it to $519.78 instead? And this is because, for some strange reason, they consider your tv (the one you already bought) a floor model?
dvdvideo wrote: Wait are you saying that if stock is left , it's now $519, or just the display model?
Same question from me....so there is still stock there, yet they are charging floor model prices? Or they are allowing people to buy the floor model, even though stock is still available?
Oct 25, 2008
230 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not sure if they considered my tv as a floor model, all I know is when they inputed the product number, it came up as 519 after tax. So they adjusted to that price. Like I said, most likely because they don't have anymore actual sealed m55 left and only the one floor model. So that's the price they gave me. If the floor model is not sold, there's a pretty high chance that you'll be able to get that price adjustment as well.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5924 posts
7346 upvotes
Shavenhead777 wrote: Good for you that it worked out, but just to be clear, price protection period for TVs is 14 days, not 30 first of all, and secondly they don’t absolutely have to refund you the first one you bought if you buy a second one and bring it straight to the return counter. BUT once again, Costco is well known to bend its own rules to satisfy its members, not calling them pushovers, but if you ask nicely, there’s always something they could do to help...big YMMV...
It says 30 and 90 on their website. The 90 day return is unconditional so they would have a hard time rejecting it.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
May 9, 2008
674 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
I think this mode is getting Homekit support later this year. In addition to Google Home & Cast support.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
$599 at Oshawa. Lowest up to now. Shows $819 on their website. How this for sports?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)