Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Vizio M55- E0 $797.99; In store $749.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2018 12:41 am
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10497 posts
7631 upvotes
ON
MaDgamEr wrote: Follow your gut on this... No. The only thing you can buy at Costco without a membership is food from the canteen, and even that they can refuse you service if you can't prove membership.
Prescription medication and eye exams/glasses can be had without membership as well.
Nov 21, 2017
24 posts
6 upvotes
Chopramo wrote: Anyone who has bought this can confirm if it comes with a tablet remote?
they got rid of the tablet remote a looong time ago (sometime in 2016)
Nov 21, 2017
24 posts
6 upvotes
chinesepig wrote: So I can't seem to figure out if the m series has youtube or not? The vizio.com says you can add it, some sites say you can't
yes, it has youtube, LITERALLY, anything that you can cast unto a Chromcast can be cast to this TV. Just google features of a 4k Comcast and you'll understand the limitations of this system
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1915 posts
4828 upvotes
spelen wrote: yes, it has youtube, LITERALLY, anything that you can cast unto a Chromcast can be cast to this TV. Just google features of a 4k Comcast and you'll understand the limitations of this system
But cannot be built in right? Even if I have apple tv, google home, or echo. It's so annoying I have to throw out my phone and load it on the phone THEN cast it on, burning my phone's battery while doing it
Oct 31, 2010
914 posts
812 upvotes
Edmonton
chinesepig wrote: But cannot be built in right? Even if I have apple tv, google home, or echo. It's so annoying I have to throw out my phone and load it on the phone THEN cast it on, burning my phone's battery while doing it
You don't think you'd waste more time trying to search for things with the tv remote than with a keyboard on your phone? Also, with your phone you can queue up videos. The amount of battery that you'd waste on your phone is very little. Your phone doesn't stream the content to your TV, it only establishes the connection between your TV and the media.

It doesn't need to be your phone either. You could cast from any computer that has chrome installed and is on the same network as the TV.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
1082 posts
1669 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone seen the M50 in stores and pricing? I’ve been to two Costco locations and never seen the 50”.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1915 posts
4828 upvotes
darkstar107 wrote: You don't think you'd waste more time trying to search for things with the tv remote than with a keyboard on your phone? Also, with your phone you can queue up videos. The amount of battery that you'd waste on your phone is very little. Your phone doesn't stream the content to your TV, it only establishes the connection between your TV and the media.

It doesn't need to be your phone either. You could cast from any computer that has chrome installed and is on the same network as the TV.
Can I not use a wireless keyboard and mouse on it?
Oct 31, 2010
914 posts
812 upvotes
Edmonton
chinesepig wrote: Can I not use a wireless keyboard and mouse on it?
I've honestly never tried, can you? I have an HTPC hooked up so usually switch to that if I'm not casting from my phone.
Oct 11, 2007
147 posts
238 upvotes
Vancouver
Can anyone confirm this is still available in-store, hopefully in the Vancouver area?
Oct 11, 2007
147 posts
238 upvotes
Vancouver
Was $799 in Vancouver too. Dang, would like to save more here.
Last edited by Steamo on Apr 3rd, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 1, 2012
11 posts
4 upvotes
Waterloo
Picked one up at Costco Etobicoke last night, $749 in store. Looks amazing for this price-point.

It sounds like the 2018 displays are going to be released any day now, but the update for this series looks to be minor. I suspect prices will be higher when released, so I decided to pull the trigger on a great price for this one.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
2499 posts
991 upvotes
Oh no...now I have to decide between M65 @ $1099 and M55 @ $749.99
Dec 21, 2017
252 posts
502 upvotes
joongpark wrote: Oh no...now I have to decide between M65 @ $1099 and M55 @ $749.99
If you have the room, the 65, imo, no question.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
2499 posts
991 upvotes
virtus wrote: If you have the room, the 65, imo, no question.
Thanks...I guess go big or go home.
Dec 8, 2009
33 posts
7 upvotes
What about the E55-E1 55" HDR for $648 at Walmart (online) ?

Is there a big difference?

link
Dec 10, 2010
41 posts
8 upvotes
TORONTO
Picked one up from Costco. Picture looks great on smartcast, for some reason anything I try to feed through HDMI has motion judder, have tried HTPC, PS4, bluray, every port, different HDMI wires, every setting on the tv, but nothing works. I watched the same youtube video on all these inputs and its only watchable using smartcast. Called vizio support and they were useless. The judder issue makes the tv unwatchable for me so unfortunately I will have to take it back.
Banned
Mar 8, 2018
144 posts
91 upvotes
joongpark wrote: Oh no...now I have to decide between M65 @ $1099 and M55 @ $749.99
I bought a 55" tv and regretted not going larger. Then I bought a 60" and again regretted not going larger. Next time I am getting a 75"! LOL

My advice is to do it right the first time around and get the largest one you can afford.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1915 posts
4828 upvotes
Having issues with their wifi disconnecting everytime I turn off the tv, hmm