Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Vizio M65-F0 $1,069.99 - $989.99 In Store

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2019 10:49 am
Tags:
May 26, 2010
431 posts
183 upvotes
Saskatchewan

[Costco] Vizio M65-F0 $1,069.99 - $989.99 In Store

The Vizio M65-F0 just dropped to $1,069.99 online. 266 in stock online as of 2:15 pm MST on December 15th.

No movement on the P65-F1 so now deciding if I should wait or go with the M65.

Also for those of you that missed it the P75-F1 is on for $2399.99. https://www.costco.ca/Vizio-P75-F1-75-i ... 12474.html

Buy now think later?

Decisions...
ormefocus2 wrote: $989.99 in store, got price adjust from previous purchase. Very happy with TV. (Note, $60 extended warranty when price <$1000).
Confirmed in store $989.99. Thanks ormefocus2!
Last edited by wanner2a on Dec 15th, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
91 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10576 posts
15687 upvotes
GT-EH
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
I just think it would be prudent to wait for Boxing Day/Week sales.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1928 posts
2774 upvotes
Halifax
StealthFinder wrote: I just think it would be prudent to wait for Boxing Day/Week sales.
Why? Costco pricing is good until Dec 26th.

If Black Friday is any indication, which I think it is, the pricing for Costco TV's were lowered weeks before and stayed the same. Some stores had additional discounts on BF but not all. The pricing was competitive with all BF pricing.

I would expect the same to play out re: boxing day.

And IF I am wrong, its easy to price match that tv with costco if it goes lower, or return if you find a better deal somewhere else that you must have.

I think it's perfectly safe to buy now if you are looking for a TV.

As an FYI, most of the TVs that were on sale at Costco for BF are back on sale again but not quite as cheap as BF. I purchased the 55" HIsense online for 467. It's 499 now.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote:
Hands down the best comparative video Ive ever seen, P series or nada for me.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
You are right with regards to Costco pricing. I was thinking more in terms of other retailers who will hopefully have great RFD worth deals.
You make a good point for Costco, simply for their warranties.
tdracer wrote: Why? Costco pricing is good until Dec 26th.

If Black Friday is any indication, which I think it is, the pricing for Costco TV's were lowered weeks before and stayed the same. Some stores had additional discounts on BF but not all. The pricing was competitive with all BF pricing.

I would expect the same to play out re: boxing day.

And IF I am wrong, its easy to price match that tv with costco if it goes lower, or return if you find a better deal somewhere else that you must have.

I think it's perfectly safe to buy now if you are looking for a TV.

As an FYI, most of the TVs that were on sale at Costco for BF are back on sale again but not quite as cheap as BF. I purchased the 55" HIsense online for 467. It's 499 now.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Aug 14, 2017
86 posts
30 upvotes
Out of curiosity, where is everyone watching 4K content these days? I've been contemplating purchasing a 4K TV for boxing day but with all these different features such as HDR, Wide color gamut, local dimming etc etc, just wondering if this is worth it for someone like me who just streams movies and tv shows off an android box.

I don't have a 4K BD Player or Netflix and I'm not sure if I would pay for the premium subscription to get 4K Streaming in the future so would it be overkill for me to get a P series for example compared to this M?

Thanks
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2003
15212 posts
1670 upvotes
Markham
Tikob25 wrote: Out of curiosity, where is everyone watching 4K content these days? I've been contemplating purchasing a 4K TV for boxing day but with all these different features such as HDR, Wide color gamut, local dimming etc etc, just wondering if this is worth it for someone like me who just streams movies and tv shows off an android box.

I don't have a 4K BD Player or Netflix and I'm not sure if I would pay for the premium subscription to get 4K Streaming in the future so would it be overkill for me to get a P series for example compared to this M?

Thanks
Like you already said... Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime video... They all have a good selection of 4k HDR content
ShadowVlican
Sep 4, 2010
476 posts
234 upvotes
Brampton
$989.99 in store, got price adjust from previous purchase. Very happy with TV. (Note, $60 extended warranty when price <$1000).
Apr 16, 2009
673 posts
245 upvotes
Just price adjusted in the warehouse from my black friday purchase. $100 difference plus tax.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
Go in-store folks, it should still be under $1000, which means cheaper warranty at $59.99.

God bless.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1348 posts
98 upvotes
Brampton
This thread is giving me deja vu
10 Years Registered on RFD, Was probably the best Lurker there ever was. And then I registered. Only took me 4 years...
Jul 18, 2017
210 posts
165 upvotes
tdracer wrote:
How do you like the Hisense 55?
Apr 16, 2009
673 posts
245 upvotes
The in Warehouse tag for $989 says price valid till December 26. Probably not a rush to price adjust or buy but why wait. I've had the TV for 3 weeks an I'm very impressed with the picture quality on PS4 Pro, Netflix 4K and Amazon Video 4K. Both Amazon and Netflix have a decent amount of stuff in 4K.
Last edited by ofdoom on Dec 15th, 2018 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1928 posts
2774 upvotes
Halifax
BeverlyHills90210 wrote: How do you like the Hisense 55?
I paid 467-20 for master pass added in 5 year warranty for 29. I think it was the best value for money. I was going to get the cheaper haier but think it's best value for a 5 year costco backed purchase.

Picture is great. It's fake hdr and I couldn't see any real difference in some samples I watched. Contrast Is good. I haven't tried to calibrate it cause i am lazy. I couldn't get arc to work properly so watching roku and prime the sound goes through the TV and not my stereo. Sound is good. Again taking I to consideration it being costco, price, warranty and overall picture quality I think it's best.bang for a 55. I would have done 65 but am waiting until next year.
Dec 11, 2010
55 posts
36 upvotes
Newfoundland
wanner2a wrote: The Vizio M65-F0 just dropped to $1,069.99 online. 266 in stock online as of 2:15 pm MST on December 15th.

No movement on the P65-F1 so now deciding if I should wait or go with the M65.

Also for those of you that missed it the P75-F1 is on for $2399.99. https://www.costco.ca/Vizio-P75-F1-75-i ... 12474.html

Buy now think later?

Decisions...
Take it from someone who has a M65 waiting to go back and a new P65 on the wall, the difference is definitely worth a couple of hundred dollars. If you can get a P65 for under $1300 then it’s definitely worth the upgrade. Of course it’s based on everyone’s budget but I would even go as far as maybe paying an extra $500 for the P65 over the M65, knowing what I do now.
Dec 23, 2007
976 posts
450 upvotes
Winnipeg
what makes the P series so much for better then the M series?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)