Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Vizio Quantum 65 inch 4K HDR TV M658-G1

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 7:53 pm
Dec 9, 2019
131 posts
302 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec

[Costco] Vizio Quantum 65 inch 4K HDR TV M658-G1

Vizio Quantum 65 inch as described here by Rtings.

I would say this is the best 65" low-mid tier 4K TV (for Canadian Prices). The reviews on Costco seems to be due to lemons. With Costco's insane warranty, this should not be too much of an issue.

This is the model with better dimming zones Rtings is talking about.
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
Its $979 right now on the website.

That said i'm not sure its the best deal mostly due to a lot of alternative deals on boxing day. Example Samsung RU8000 is $1200 everywhere on boxing day. While the picture quality isn't exactly better, do note it is a 120Hz panel and Samsung generally is a premium brand relative to Vizio. Alternatively, TCL 6 series was $899 at Costco last month and im guessing if they still have any stock it will be less than that. Picture quality between the two are very similar. Its also $899 at best buy right now. There is also Hisense H8809 at $848 at Visions, which again provides similar picture quality.

It is a good deal and priced pretty close to where it should be price to be competitive. Which TV you want should depend on your preferences. Personally i would rather go with TCL (cheaper) or Samsung (better brand/post sale warranty). Of course Costco does take warranty out of the equation but 120Hz is a selling point to me (since RU8000 can play lower resolution at 120Hz, meaning if you plan on doing PC gaming, that TV has an added benefit that the others don't).
Deal Addict
May 31, 2005
1794 posts
631 upvotes
Mississauga
not a good price. it was on sale for $699 last month
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
aximrocks wrote: not a good price. it was on sale for $699 last month
Yeah I think it was reported $699 in store and 779 online pre Black Friday. Stock disappeared pretty fast I store tho (and YMMV).
Nov 27, 2014
91 posts
43 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Paigne wrote: Yeah I think it was reported $699 in store and 779 online pre Black Friday. Stock disappeared pretty fast I store tho (and YMMV).
Bought it at 779 but decided to go for an OLED. If anyone in Winnipeg wants to buy mine before I return it, let me know.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1338 posts
1411 upvotes
Kitchener Costco was restocking and there was no trouble getting one in store for $699. Family and friends picked up this deal. Set one up for my parents and it is surprisingly very good. I put it through it’s paces and it’s a winner for $699 plus cheap 5 year warranty. Maybe it will go on sale again in January.
May 4, 2017
269 posts
393 upvotes
The Bridle Path
Bidjaan wrote: Kitchener Costco was restocking and there was no trouble getting one in store for $699. Family and friends picked up this deal. Set one up for my parents and it is surprisingly very good. I put it through it’s paces and it’s a winner for $699 plus cheap 5 year warranty. Maybe it will go on sale again in January.
Hi there, when did you see this price of $699 for this 65 Quantum Vizio at Kitchener Costco? Thank you
May 11, 2007
107 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
If you’re planning on a TV you can get a great RFD price if you’re in or coming to Toronto at visions - I talked to a particular employee that will come way down if you’re from RFD and referred to them.

I can’t post their name or prices publicly, but happy to share their name directly if you want.
Mar 18, 2015
238 posts
184 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
So glad I bit on the Black Friday sale.
Wife was telling me to wait until boxing day.
Feb 3, 2019
6 posts
I just ordered this one over the weekend. Guess I missed out on the better sale back a few months ago. However I wasn't in the market back then. From the research that I did it suited my requirements as I'm not a gamer. But more into movies and the odd basketball game. Here's to hoping that it goes on sale for a better price soon.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1338 posts
1411 upvotes
GoldenKnight wrote: Hi there, when did you see this price of $699 for this 65 Quantum Vizio at Kitchener Costco? Thank you
Black Friday per the post above and previous thread.