Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Vizio Quantum X PX75-G1 $3,999.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2019 3:34 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2399 posts
3918 upvotes
Onterrible
heyyoudvd wrote: Has Vizio done anything to address the abysmal quality control on all their 2018 models? If not, I’d highly recommend against buying the 2019s.
I'm not sure I'd classify it's QC as abysmal, however, even if you do...in that case buying from Costco nets you 5 years of warranty/return-ability on these things.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
ekredflagdeals wrote: Have a 2016 (M), 2017(M) and 2018(P) and I've never experienced anything you're describing on any of them.
It’s YMMV but you can find a subset of consumers who had problems with Vizio and customer service from Vizio has being poor based on reddit and avsforums. Of course it’s a subset of consumer so most likely won’t have any issue. If you buy from Costco, you are also pretty well protected since their 5 yr warranty is pretty cheap and if you have problems with the manufacturer, Costco will back you and often take a return even after 90 days if the manufacturer does not provide a satisfactory solution.

That’s why I only recommend buying TCL, hisense, and Vizio from Costco unless you are getting a really good deal.
Oct 12, 2013
172 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
ekredflagdeals wrote: Have a 2016 (M), 2017(M) and 2018(P) and I've never experienced anything you're describing on any of them.
Same. I've got a p55c1 for 2 years and no issues
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7069 posts
3381 upvotes
If you're saying you don't encounter DSE then you're either in total denial or not looking closely. All their models have DSE issues, but then it's common to mid to low end TVs, but at this price it better not exhibit this issue.

Noted they haven't fixed the upscaling quality issues, despite this being well known for years.

My question is whether all Vizio TVs stutter when showing a slow panning screen sequence.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
badOne wrote: If you're saying you don't encounter DSE then you're either in total denial or not looking closely. All their models have DSE issues, but then it's common to mid to low end TVs, but at this price it better not exhibit this issue.

Noted they haven't fixed the upscaling quality issues, despite this being well known for years.

My question is whether all Vizio TVs stutter when showing a slow panning screen sequence.
I bought the Vizio M658-G1 but returned it for an OLED, i did notice uniformity issues (max brightness, sky colors) and there was stutter in slow screen panning like in planet earth type movies. Not sure if Vizio addressed this in their high end models but from what i see the gray uniformity rating is the same on both of these models.
Feb 18, 2019
6 posts
1 upvote
costco.ca has it for 2899$ right now. Good price. Was about to buy it, when I discovered that I can't becasue i live in Quebec !? WTF? So, Costco lose 3000$ from me because of that.
Dec 10, 2017
33 posts
31 upvotes
PatrickF37452 wrote: costco.ca has it for 2899$ right now. Good price. Was about to buy it, when I discovered that I can't becasue i live in Quebec !? WTF? So, Costco lose 3000$ from me because of that.
As is specifically stated, it's not available to ship to the province of Quebec because the packaging is only in English (which is against Quebec's language laws). This isn't something that Costco has control over.

I believe bilingual packaging will inevitably be coming down the line since most (all?) other Vizio products have it. As for the price, I'm pretty sure it'll remain around this number so you're not missing on much, if you're not in a hurry.
Feb 18, 2019
6 posts
1 upvote
I was in a hurry, so I choosed a LG 75SM9070 instead. Will get it friday :)