Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Vizio® M60-C3 60-in. Smart 4K Ultra HD LED TV $1,373.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2018 8:53 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2918 posts
3135 upvotes
Markham
jimbojones wrote: In the market for a new tv, not sure if worth going 4k or not.
Don't even have the Netflix plan for 4k, and don't watch anything on youtube that will need 4k.
Seems price wise it's a few hundred extra to get 4k over 1080p. Maybe it's worth it just for futureproofing?
Does 4k tv look allot better when it upscales 1080p content?
I have same question.
How is it upscale 480p content?
How does it upscale 720p and 1080p content?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2008
1034 posts
1076 upvotes
Ottawa
OK. I just pulled the trigger on this one.

Got it through BB. They matched the price minus 10 percent of the difference for a total of $1630, which is still more than what Costco is selling the TV for.
They could not waive the Delivery charge which negated the lower price by $19.

on the Costco site, the total with environmental fee, taxes and free shipping is $1570.12.

The BB price didn't make sense at all even with the $19 more for delivery. I tried to walk through the math with the guy and just gave up. He seemed a little dim.

I asked him to cancel and will order directly through Costco.

Happy shopping.
Nov 26, 2011
165 posts
53 upvotes
CALGARY
I was wondering if this model has at least one hdmi2.0 port?
Also does it do 4k at 60Hz?
Does it do 120Hz under other condition?
Apr 16, 2015
900 posts
577 upvotes
K
aerohead888 wrote: OK. I just pulled the trigger on this one.

Got it through BB. They matched the price minus 10 percent of the difference for a total of $1630, which is still more than what Costco is selling the TV for.
They could not waive the Delivery charge which negated the lower price by $19.
on the Costco site, the total with environmental fee, taxes and free shipping is $1570.12.
The BB price didn't make sense at all even with the $19 more for delivery. I tried to walk through the math with the guy and just gave up. He seemed a little dim.
I asked him to cancel and will order directly through Costco.
The #1 reason to order from Costco instead of Best Buy is they offer a 5 year warranty for $99 and you have 90 days to return it if you don't like it. Best Buy wants over $300 for their warranty!
Oct 22, 2012
18 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
Alias wrote: Looking for a new 60-65 inch tv...best bang for buck?
I did my research and it all comes down to what features do you want. I just got my delivery from Costco today and I ended up getting the extra $250 off with one phone call. For a 4K 120 HZ TV this is a really good deal. I wanted a Samsung but its an extra $800-$1000. I always purchased my TVs from Best Buy but if Costco has the same tv that you are looking for i highly recommend paying the $99 for 5 year warranty. Best Buy has a 3 year warranty for this fact same tv and its $299. Overall price is a lot less at Costco by around 200$.

Look up rtings.com for their TV comparisons. at 60 inch this is the 3rd best TV in the market. The samsung J7100 is better with all the smart features but it costs substantially more. For my use Netflix, Hulu, Gaming and movies this TV looks good. Ive been playing with it for the last few hours only though.
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
MikeBrewerWheelerDealer wrote: K

The #1 reason to order from Costco instead of Best Buy is they offer a 5 year warranty for $99 and you have 90 days to return it if you don't like it. Best Buy wants over $300 for their warranty!
THIS.

Damn, this is a tempting price for a great 4K TV....
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1290 posts
476 upvotes
Could be a buyer - are we sure this won't be less on Black Boxing Cyber Day? I have a functional (but old and kinda washed out now) 42" Westinghouse and this would be a huge improvement.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2008
1034 posts
1076 upvotes
Ottawa
Psychopathetic wrote: Could be a buyer - are we sure this won't be less on Black Boxing Cyber Day? I have a functional (but old and kinda washed out now) 42" Westinghouse and this would be a huge improvement.
I did just order this one from Costco with the 5 year extended warranty. There is the 90 day return policy which will cover you if there is a better deal out there over the holiday season.

I already have the 43" version of this model and love it.
Aug 8, 2005
736 posts
152 upvotes
Montreal
Any suggestion for the TV stand? thanks
May 19, 2013
409 posts
4549 upvotes
Vaughan
uklamen wrote: It's not a big deal to me. I just need two cheap 49 inch tvs with low input lag. They will probably be worse than the 55 I am swapping out to fit in two. Having these two will leave me with about 1.5 inches on either wall... so can't go any bigger. Plus we took a look at the 43s and just cant do it.
The 49" uses IPS, but Vizio also produces a 50" which uses VA and is generally regarded as the superior model of the two. They should be pretty similar in size since it's essentially the same model with different panels.

The 50" isn't available at Costco though so if you want it, you'll have to grab it at BB or something and forego Costco's awesome warranty/exchange policies.
Dec 9, 2013
457 posts
220 upvotes
Surrey
iHateShaw wrote: If using Vizio app, then no
How does this work exactly?

How else would you watch 4k?, would you need an external product like chrome cast? or fire, or something?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
syneric wrote: The 49" uses IPS, but Vizio also produces a 50" which uses VA and is generally regarded as the superior model of the two. They should be pretty similar in size since it's essentially the same model with different panels.

The 50" isn't available at Costco though so if you want it, you'll have to grab it at BB or something and forego Costco's awesome warranty/exchange policies.
Sadly the 50 would be so tight against the wall it wont work. The 49 measurements were my max
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
Is this in store as well? My phone is having issues loading the pages to the thread. Can't get out to check until later but this seems like a hell of a price.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Dec 9, 2013
457 posts
220 upvotes
Surrey
Three questions.

1 - What is a good mount for this TV that won't break the bank, but is reliable.
2 - What are the big differences from the 65 inch compared to the 60, other than the extra 5 inches.
3 - Is there any way to watch youtube in 4k on this set?
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2368 posts
937 upvotes
Ottawa
yondaime604 wrote: How does this work exactly?

How else would you watch 4k?, would you need an external product like chrome cast? or fire, or something?
From what I read the built-in "smart" can't do 4k so you need an external device anyways
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
4004 posts
1841 upvotes
Rudy wrote: From what I read the built-in "smart" can't do 4k so you need an external device anyways
I'm fairly certain the built-in Netflix app can do 4k. Youtube 4K uses VP9 which requires hardware processing that the Vizio M Series does not have.
Dec 4, 2007
26 posts
7 upvotes
US has it for $799 USD only on Black Friday. So jealous :(
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2368 posts
937 upvotes
Ottawa
rinse wrote: I'm fairly certain the built-in Netflix app can do 4k. Youtube 4K uses VP9 which requires hardware processing that the Vizio M Series does not have.
You might be right, the piece I read just mentioned youtube

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)