Hot Deals

[Costco West] BC, AB, MB, SK, (May 15 - 21) (188 Pics)

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2017 1:51 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
2188 posts
11840 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland

BC, AB, MB, SK, (May 15 - 21) (188 Pics)

Retailer:
Costco West
Date: May 15 - 21

New Items
Treasure Hunt
Online Deals
Hot Buys

Sorry for the late post. I had to take my dog to see a vet this morning. He kept licking his paws and sometimes chewing it. Apparently, it is allergies.
It cost $100 just to hear that..........

This card accident happens outside of Richmond Costco. It involves with a SUV and a bus. Pretty serious too. Now you guys know how dangerous it is just to drive to Costco.

47 replies
Oct 28, 2015
209 posts
78 upvotes
A few good deals worth shopping for. Thanks TDG!

Anyone have any feedback on the Cascade dishwasher pacs? I've been using the Finish brand for years, but the last few loads have my dishes smelling really bad
Aug 17, 2008
427 posts
106 upvotes
SASKATOON
Glad it was just allergies with your dog. So stressful when a dog has to go to the vet.
Oct 4, 2016
43 posts
28 upvotes
great deals on those air conditioners... just a little out of my price range + too heavy duty for a small bedroom but solid price for 14000 btu
Aug 24, 2014
19 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
User994301 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 12:05 am
A few good deals worth shopping for. Thanks TDG!

Anyone have any feedback on the Cascade dishwasher pacs? I've been using the Finish brand for years, but the last few loads have my dishes smelling really bad
I've used Finish before and it's smelled fine to me. Maybe they changed it since I last used them..

I'm currently using up my Cascade pacs and the annoying thing about them is that when you get some clumped together and you try pull them apart, you will inevitably break one or more and spill the contents over the rest of the clump. Definitely won't be buying the pacs again.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
2188 posts
11840 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
ripjohnnyc wrote:
May 16th, 2017 12:23 am
Glad it was just allergies with your dog. So stressful when a dog has to go to the vet.
Cannot agree more!!!

My previous 2 vets always charge a lot and say something to scare us. Last time, my dog 1 years old because he can't go poo poo. Went to the vet and they said something serious and he needs to stay overnight, We said no because it costs $1500.
Then we went to another vet ( Chinese ) that my friend recommended and he said it is normal. Just need to feed some pumpkins. After asking around among my friends, they also thinks most vets will say something serious when it is not, just to charge you a lot.

It's like going to an auto body shop........
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
4964 posts
206 upvotes
Thanks for the post. A quick question. When it says expire on May 17 on the price tag, does it include the day on the tag? Sales price is valid until and including May 17?
Aug 21, 2016
38 posts
5 upvotes
Sausages are sold out everywhere...well at least in the Lower Mainland? Do they not restock every couple days?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
2188 posts
11840 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
jtcb wrote:
May 16th, 2017 1:02 am
Thanks for the post. A quick question. When it says expire on May 17 on the price tag, does it include the day on the tag? Sales price is valid until and including May 17?
yes, that is right. The last day to get it on May 17th closing time.

On May 18th, you will not be able to get that price anymore.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
4964 posts
206 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
May 16th, 2017 1:59 am
yes, that is right. The last day to get it on May 17th closing time.

On May 18th, you will not be able to get that price anymore.
Thanks.