Hot Deals

[Costco West] BC, AB, MB, SK, (May 15 - 21) (188 Pics)

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2017 1:51 am
Tags:
Aug 21, 2016
36 posts
5 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
May 16th, 2017 1:59 am
Which sausage?
The harvest brand? Those are good.
Frabeye...the pic that says in big red letter. ***SOLD OUT ***
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
2035 posts
11206 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
palma13 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 2:02 am
Frabeye...the pic that says in big red letter. ***SOLD OUT ***
Ohhhh those are not sausages.

it is DELICIOUS RIBS!!!! lots of meat. tastes like The Keg prime ribs.

They usually restock them 2-3 days later but that product always sell out within a day.
I bought 10-15 of them last time and finished all within a week.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
18060 posts
4636 upvotes
Thanks OP
NeverMSRP01 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 12:30 am
great deals on those air conditioners... just a little out of my price range + too heavy duty for a small bedroom but solid price for 14000 btu
Keep in mind both ACs in the warehouse are currently single hose.
These are AWFUL performance wise.
You definitely want a dual hose model.
I grabbed one of these last year and it's like night and day.
https://www.costco.ca/Haier-14%2c000-BT ... 42006.html
It's well worth the extra $80. I'll never buy a single hose ever again.

Thatdealguy wrote:
May 16th, 2017 3:00 am

I thought they were hideous.
Mushy and overcooked. The sauce was mostly meh too.
But what do I know? How often does Costco sell out of things....
I personally wouldn't buy them ever again.
Feb 4, 2013
50 posts
12 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
May 15th, 2017 11:40 pm
Date: May 15 - 21

New Items
Treasure Hunt
Online Deals
Hot Buys

Sorry for the late post. I had to take my dog to see a vet this morning. He kept licking his paws and sometimes chewing it. Apparently, it is allergies.
It cost $100 just to hear that..........

This card accident happens outside of Richmond Costco. It involves with a SUV and a bus. Pretty serious too. Now you guys know how dangerous it is just to drive to Costco.

correction..... "Now you guys know how dangerous it is to drive in Richmond"
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2008
1110 posts
174 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
User994301 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 12:05 am
A few good deals worth shopping for. Thanks TDG!

Anyone have any feedback on the Cascade dishwasher pacs? I've been using the Finish brand for years, but the last few loads have my dishes smelling really bad
We switched away from Finish (they are cheaper though) and to Cascade months ago and will never go back to Finish again. Cascade > Finish.
Sep 26, 2009
17 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton
I use Finnish as well but add a teaspoon of "Lime Fresh detergent booster" to the dispenser where the tablet goes. Trust me when I say the difference is amazing.

The product is available at Amery supply in Edmonton, Sears, home Depot online. It will leave dishes looking like new
Apr 23, 2016
62 posts
48 upvotes
Anyone framilair with how often Costco restocks their outdoor plant section? I missed out on some cedar hedges and palm trees a few weeks back. Their prices are so much better than everywhere else so I'd like to make sure I get in on their next shipment if there is one.
Dec 3, 2013
22 posts
6 upvotes
Surrey
I used the Finish and found the dishes never seemed really clean and the dishwasher smelled dirty after a load. Switched to Cascade and it's been much better - cleaner dishes and smells fine. Cheers.
Sep 30, 2013
74 posts
30 upvotes
DELTA
When are the Mikasa Dinnerware sets going on sale, been eyeing them! c'mon COSTCO!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
1488 posts
138 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP.
Be safe driving to Costco. I agree the parking lot exit in Richmond is pretty scary.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3707 posts
491 upvotes
Regina
Thatdealguy wrote:
May 16th, 2017 3:00 am
Ohhhh those are not sausages.

They usually restock them 2-3 days later but that product always sell out within a day.
I bought 10-15 of them last time and finished all within a week.
smoked turkey chicken sausages are freybe as the ribs are 44th street...we love the ribs especially now since we have no kitchen due to renos....wife is only buying 3....wished for 10
Feb 7, 2014
123 posts
25 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thank you on again TDG for posting. Your posts are always entertaining and I like how you update snippets of whats going on around you too. Glad to see you are not a robot.
We have a Mini English Bulldog (his name is Leo) and vet visits are stressful for the dog and the bill is stressful for us. We have taken our dog to the vet for food allergies, ear infections, shots, ear cleaning, nail cutting and overnight stays. Every visit is stressful and I sometimes feel like the bad guy for dropping him off. The last time he went, he was walking like he was 'drunk' and disoriented. He stayed for two nights and tests were done and all came back clear or negative. We never got a clear answer. Now he tilts his head to the left and after online probing, he may have had a mini stroke. He is good and all fine now it seems.
Aug 17, 2008
423 posts
100 upvotes
SASKATOON
Thatdealguy wrote:
May 16th, 2017 12:54 am
Cannot agree more!!!

My previous 2 vets always charge a lot and say something to scare us. Last time, my dog 1 years old because he can't go poo poo. Went to the vet and they said something serious and he needs to stay overnight, We said no because it costs $1500.
Then we went to another vet ( Chinese ) that my friend recommended and he said it is normal. Just need to feed some pumpkins. After asking around among my friends, they also thinks most vets will say something serious when it is not, just to charge you a lot.

It's like going to an auto body shop........
Yeah it's all about finding a great vet you can trust with your furbabies.
Jan 9, 2011
559 posts
263 upvotes
Vancouver
Is that price really for albacore tuna (which is what is pictured)? If so, that is a supreme bargain.

Or is the price tag above the wrong product (should be above the yellowfin?)

Dec 24, 2006
239 posts
142 upvotes
Calgary
I got the mochi ice cream. Thanks! They're so good. Glad Costco is carrying them in Canada finally; the US Costco's have been carrying them for awhile now.