Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

West ( BC, AB, MB, SK) (Nov 26 - Dec 2 )176 pics (Weekend Updated)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2018 10:49 am
Tags:
Jun 24, 2014
60 posts
183 upvotes
Edmonton
I was at the East Edmonton Costco, and the iPad's were not discounted, as they are in BC. Anyone in Edmonton see any for $349 for the 6th gen 1pad 32 GB Item 1244778?
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135829 upvotes
888888 upvotes
updated. Check first post.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Dec 10, 2006
218 posts
190 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: You had to hire one of the repairers to give you an estimate right ? Last time the repair person charged me $150 and still can’t tell me what’s wrong with my Samsung washer.

Just said the computer is broken.
No I just told him over the phone. He gave me estimate over the phone and emailed it as a quote. It was easy from there.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2007
2339 posts
416 upvotes
Edmonton
Car battery charger on clearance in Edmonton. YMMV.
Images
  • 0F54EF48-7095-4231-ABF7-901F51E70B4D.jpeg
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1554 posts
834 upvotes
Calgary, AB
CheapWinnipeger wrote: The Silicone non-stick baking mats are regular price in Winnipeg.

I'm seeing this more and more, ever now and again, items that are reported to be on sale or clearance in Vancouver are not being marked down in Winnipeg.

It's almost like there's a regional split coming.
Always has been.
Aug 25, 2017
257 posts
135 upvotes
I'm not sure these prices/discount reflect in SK. Was in Costco yesterday, and didn't see discount on the stuff mentioned in the OP.
Feb 4, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
Calgary
Ventorro wrote: I'm not sure these prices/discount reflect in SK. Was in Costco yesterday, and didn't see discount on the stuff mentioned in the OP.
Same situation in Calgary AB. About 40% of the items in the post are regular price.

It appears to have been going on for like 1-2 months now but still helpful depending on what you're looking for so you at least know what to look for. Stock also varies from province to province so that's a contributing factor as well
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
2135 posts
1441 upvotes
Anybody tried the Panasonic Slow Juicer? I'm in the market for one but not sure how it compares to the other brands out there... anybody know slow juicing wanna make a recommendation? TIA!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5546 posts
3067 upvotes
Winnipeg
Taroble wrote: Same situation in Calgary AB. About 40% of the items in the post are regular price.

It appears to have been going on for like 1-2 months now but still helpful depending on what you're looking for so you at least know what to look for. Stock also varies from province to province so that's a contributing factor as well
The items that end in ".97" are clearance items that vary from store to store. Those are often manager's discretion.

The sale items, the ones with displayed savings, are West regional savings (BC, AB, SK, and MB). The East has different sales.
This isn't a blog.
Sep 20, 2016
8 posts
4 upvotes
polypep wrote: Car battery charger on clearance in Edmonton. YMMV.
Which Costco did you see these?

And by chance anyone see these in Calgary?