Expired Hot Deals

[Costco West] BC,AB,SK,MB (Aug 7 - Aug 12) (160 Pics)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2017 1:08 pm
Tags:
Oct 28, 2015
277 posts
101 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 6:05 am
In other words, Costco's bottle is a better deal?
A better value. I've seen the 250mL bottles for $5.97 at Walmart.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
2676 posts
13456 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
Sgt_Strider wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 6:05 am
In other words, Costco's bottle is a better deal?
Retail stores = $4 per 250ml bottle
Costco = $11 per 1 L bottle.
Saved = $5
SELLING

GROUP BUY
Mar 16, 2006
76 posts
132 upvotes
Vancouver
thanks OP. Going in for a floaty chair and Nando's sauce. what a time to be alive.
Aug 2, 2014
123 posts
66 upvotes
GVRD
I just bought a coffee grinder so I'm new to the whole bean brands at Costco.

Any opinions on the Zavida and Tanzania beans in sale?

Any recommendations of which beans to try and which to stay away from?

I like medium to dark roast. Nice full bodied, average to low acidity type coffee. Mostly for French press and pour over method.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
17501 posts
172 upvotes
YVR
yeti13 wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 9:13 pm

I like medium to dark roast. Nice full bodied, average to low acidity type coffee. Mostly for French press and pour over method.
Which grinder did you get?
May 5, 2008
44 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary
I almost never see manager clearance like you seem to always find. Is there a particular day of the week to go? Calgary Costco's suck for the most part and don't even sell some of the stuff you post. Jealous!
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2007
5585 posts
623 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
DevistatR wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 11:16 pm
I almost never see manager clearance like you seem to always find. Is there a particular day of the week to go? Calgary Costco's suck for the most part and don't even sell some of the stuff you post. Jealous!
I was in Costco Nanaimo a week or so ago and one of the employees referred to "markdown Monday".
Earthlings, you're evicted.
You are not getting the damage deposit back.

God
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1961 posts
237 upvotes
Canada
yeti13 wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 9:13 pm

Between the Zavida and Tanzania, it depends if you like flavoured coffee - the Zavida is Hazelnut.
Sep 14, 2009
87 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver
FYI, no pizza pans left at downtown Vancouver Costco.
Aug 21, 2014
485 posts
118 upvotes
Manitoba
Hi. The pictures are loading slow for me. Anyone recall seeing a black outdoor table at Costco recently. I think it was $39.97. I forgot to check in store last week. What was the brand?
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1224 posts
104 upvotes
Richmond
cardero wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 10:39 am
FYI, no pizza pans left at downtown Vancouver Costco.
I went to Richmond as well and found none there as well...but they could have moved them from last week when I was there.

Purchased the Nando's Sauce and the 65" Vizio TV. I tried the Bench full zip (size small) and the arms were long so didn't purchase
Oct 28, 2015
277 posts
101 upvotes
DevistatR wrote:
Not just the clearance stuff. Went to Beacon Hill location to grab a pair of the Puma jogging pants and powdered peanut butter, couldn't find either.
Sep 1, 2014
37 posts
17 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Phantom wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 12:17 am
Anyone know if PB2 (the powdered peanut butter) is available in the Costco's in Calgary? It used to be available but I hadn't seen it in the stores for several months.
I haven't seen the PB2 brand but Balzac had another brand of the powdered PB - I know this is odd but check the beauty dept, they keep it in there for some reason.
Sep 1, 2014
37 posts
17 upvotes
Calgary, AB
DevistatR wrote:
Agreed! I've gone to 3 different Costcos in Calgary/Balzac as I've been desperate to find that 16-piece melamine dish set. :(