Expired Hot Deals

[Costco West] BC,AB,SK,MB (Aug 7 - Aug 12) (160 Pics)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2017 1:08 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
8782 posts
963 upvotes
Vancouver
krazynuck wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 10:44 am
I went to Richmond as well and found none there as well...but they could have moved them from last week when I was there.

Purchased the Nando's Sauce and the 65" Vizio TV. I tried the Bench full zip (size small) and the arms were long so didn't purchase
It's got running sleeves so they're going to be long on everyone.
General Radek had some good ideas.
Dec 26, 2007
80 posts
22 upvotes
Thanks again TDG for your hard work, please don't stop what you're doing, I think Costco should reward you with a gift card every week for doing free advertisement on here for them.
Koodo
Fido
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2007
5607 posts
628 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
I got shut out today at Costco Nanaimo.

No Restoralax and no Nando's Peri Peri. (I figure they both have the same effect, but the Peri Peri is tastier.)

No Speedo water shoes.

:(
Earthlings, you're evicted.
You are not getting the damage deposit back.

God
Jun 20, 2010
288 posts
74 upvotes
Vancouver
Is the Nando's sauce that good? What's the flavour similar to?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2004
4456 posts
2127 upvotes
Vancouver
dngo12 wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 10:39 pm
Is the Nando's sauce that good? What's the flavour similar to?
Piri piri sauce (used as a seasoning or marinade) is Portuguese in origin and "especially prevalent in Angola, Namibia, Mozambique and South Africa". It is made from crushed chillies, citrus peel, onion, pepper, salt, lemon juice, bay leaves, paprika, pimiento, basil, oregano, and tarragon.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
1367 posts
820 upvotes
Calgary
"BC,AB,SK,MB" is wishful thinking. Calgary stores often don't have several items as featured in these threads. I essentially now mostly ignore them.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1020 posts
280 upvotes
Vancouver
FatWallet wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 11:39 pm
"BC,AB,SK,MB" is wishful thinking. Calgary stores often don't have several items as featured in these threads. I essentially now mostly ignore them.
K.
Jan 12, 2017
46 posts
36 upvotes
vancouver
I havent tried those hazelnut flavor coffee but I feel a bit turned off by it. I am afraid the added flavor might mask the original coffee bean taste. That's just my opinion, anyone want to weigh in?
Mar 12, 2006
523 posts
17 upvotes
lazylazybum wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 12:26 am
I havent tried those hazelnut flavor coffee but I feel a bit turned off by it. I am afraid the added flavor might mask the original coffee bean taste. That's just my opinion, anyone want to weigh in?
Pretty much nailed it

I didnt like it. Hazelnut was overpowering to the point of ruining the taste.

I didn't find the tanzania coffee that great either.
Jan 24, 2007
112 posts
5 upvotes
cobra99 wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 11:20 am
So threads like this that 90% of the items line up and you're ignoring it. These help me out every week even if some items are missing. A little entitled?
I get it a little bit. I've gone to my own store and have been disappointed if something isn't there as well. I am not entitled though so I think OP for their service but I can also understand if someone chooses to ignore these threads.
Jul 23, 2006
206 posts
14 upvotes
Thanks OP for all your hard work! I am in Calgary and most deals are available when I go, not including clearance of course and it seems different locations have different stock. Been following for years with the different posters and it has always helped me with my shopping!
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
2031 posts
455 upvotes
Surrey
Thanks OP
Clearance items are always YMMV best is you can go on Monday or Tuesday but OP provided pictures with item numbers. You can always call the store you are going visit to check whether particular item in stock.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
2810 posts
308 upvotes
Costco would more than likely want to ban and forfeit his membership instead...
dreamcomp wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 3:29 pm
Thanks again TDG for your hard work, please don't stop what you're doing, I think Costco should reward you with a gift card every week for doing free advertisement on here for them.
[highlight]__RFD iTrader:_______76|||0[/highlight]
[highlight]___HEATWARE:______16|||0[/highlight]
[highlight]_____EBAY:_______142|||0[/highlight]