Hot Deals

[COSTCO WEST] BC,AB,SK,MB (DEC 4 - 10) (168 Pics)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2017 6:14 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
1189 posts
118 upvotes
Hey saw this at Costco Bellingham.
Anyone have one? Good bad?

WhatsApp Image 2017-12-05 at 10.46.29 AM.jpeg
Apr 27, 2013
9 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria
Yep, we bought one from Costco last year, they are very good. Bought another one from Costco last week for a second bathroom - they are slightly different as far as the design goes but just compared the two and they seem to have the same accuracy. I should say I returned a whole bunch of different scales bought from different stores until I settled on this make and model from Costco. I really like it as it gives consistent results, which none of the other ones I tried did (that is, get on it ten times at the same time, it should give you the same number). Just make sure it is on a flat area when you use it.
Jammer005 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 1:27 pm
Thanks op.
Anyone have experience with the Conair/Weightwatchers scale?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
1180 posts
806 upvotes
Langley, BC
will you buy and ship a few cases of lube along with 1-2 packs of bananas?
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2001
14161 posts
4628 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 6:15 am

Note: If you find anything from Richmond Costco, I can ship the items to you!. (until Dec 19)

As long as it fits in the Canada Post Flat Rate Box.

You will pay for the shipping + the item and nothing else.

I will ship anything except for "clothes and big big items.
That is very nice of you! There are not enough people in the world like yourself that will actually help people out without demanding profit.
Apr 25, 2011
712 posts
266 upvotes
British Columbia
Munchie Mix is sold out in Richmond.
Dec 17, 2006
319 posts
78 upvotes
Calgary
FYI. The Baileys chocolate is not on sale in Calgary.
Thanks again TDG.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
1597 posts
211 upvotes
Does anyone know what happened to the kirkland wipes? Haven't seen them for a while.
Aug 29, 2014
14 posts
2 upvotes
audacity wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 1:07 pm
Thoughts on the chicken meatballs? Never seen those there before
Pretty bland and spongy texture. Wouldn't buy them again.
Jun 22, 2006
257 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver
iss22176 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:52 pm
Yep, we bought one from Costco last year, they are very good. Bought another one from Costco last week for a second bathroom - they are slightly different as far as the design goes but just compared the two and they seem to have the same accuracy. I should say I returned a whole bunch of different scales bought from different stores until I settled on this make and model from Costco. I really like it as it gives consistent results, which none of the other ones I tried did (that is, get on it ten times at the same time, it should give you the same number). Just make sure it is on a flat area when you use it.
Heard some scales have memory function that will give you same results everytime. Maybe try several times with different weight on you.
Sep 14, 2013
23 posts
Langley
This helps me plan my meal plan list for the week! Appreciate the hard work :)
Aug 22, 2010
8 posts
Vancouver
audacity wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 1:07 pm
Thoughts on the chicken meatballs? Never seen those there before
Have had a version of these in the Bay Area in California - they were awesome!
Dec 26, 2004
358 posts
68 upvotes
iss22176 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:52 pm
Has anyone else seen the weightwatcher scale at any other locations in YVR besides Richmond?