Expired Hot Deals

[COSTCO WEST] BC,AB,SK & MB (Feb 12-18) (Updated 151 Pictures)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2018 11:54 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5114 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
anyone know the time of the year baby formula/wipes/diapers goes on sale?
Apr 8, 2014
25 posts
13 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks for this thread OP! I always rely on it as it's a hassle to get to our local Costco.

I took a peek at the coupons and was wondering if anyone's had experience with the Lennox home comfort systems thing. I don't quite understand the deal? Is it that if your system ends up costing X amount you simply get a certain amount back on a Costco gift card? We're thinking of having central air installed in our home before the summer and haven't started shopping around yet, but this "coupon" doesn't seem like a deal at all if the quote ends up being way more than what other local HVAC installers might do it for.
Jan 27, 2007
667 posts
129 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP, much appreciated as always
Dec 17, 2006
349 posts
97 upvotes
Calgary
Thank you. Always appreciated.
Sep 15, 2016
150 posts
58 upvotes
Thanks so much op. Great post like usual.
Dec 15, 2010
24 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary
greg123 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 9:53 am
anyone know the time of the year baby formula/wipes/diapers goes on sale?
I saw this on another costco deals website:

DIAPERS AND WIPES SALE UPDATE: For those of you keeping track – It seems like everything is one week later this year.

Kirkland Formula (and Kirkland Baby Wipes) went on sale from February 27 – March 5.
Huggies Pull-ups went on sale from February 27 – March 12.
Huggies Diapers went on sale from March 6-12.
This is no means a guarantee of when things go on sale – it is just something to keep in mind when you are planning on purchasing your next set of diapers.
May 3, 2015
44 posts
4 upvotes
BC
Any reviews of the Sealy Sydney Queen mattress? Wondering if this one is any good. Thanks.
Sep 12, 2013
31 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary
Grahamk wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 2:17 pm
Any reviews of the Sealy Sydney Queen mattress? Wondering if this one is any good. Thanks.
I think this was on sale early last year for $299 when I got it. Its a good mattress if you like it firm.
Dec 25, 2009
563 posts
122 upvotes
Has anyone seen the leather pants belts for 12.97 in Calgary??

I really want some
Sep 28, 2010
548 posts
96 upvotes
Surrey
Thatdealguy wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 2:08 am
I saw it in Richmond but didn't get it. Too much work to clean it out.
I see the filter/screen being difficult but the rest of the parts were plastic which imo would be easier thsn those in the market. The motor had a lifetime warranty and everything else has 3 years from the manufacturer
Jun 5, 2009
117 posts
61 upvotes
Vancouver
According to the 'Special Events' the Koldpresse juicer will be at the Downtown location Feb 20-x. I may go and take a look and compare to the Omega we have.
Feb 5, 2007
171 posts
5 upvotes
Richmond
catastrophy wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 10:20 am
Thanks for this thread OP! I always rely on it as it's a hassle to get to our local Costco.

I took a peek at the coupons and was wondering if anyone's had experience with the Lennox home comfort systems thing. I don't quite understand the deal? Is it that if your system ends up costing X amount you simply get a certain amount back on a Costco gift card? We're thinking of having central air installed in our home before the summer and haven't started shopping around yet, but this "coupon" doesn't seem like a deal at all if the quote ends up being way more than what other local HVAC installers might do it for.
I'd be curious what they tell you. In 2016 summer I contacted Costco's contractor for a quote for furnace and HVAC - the Vancouver contractor is apparently Milani. I had already received a decent quote from Home Depot's local contractor (Direct Buy). I did my appointment scheduling via the Costco number, so I presumed Milani knew it was a Costco deal...

Milani quotes me essentially the same price as the Home Depot quote, so that sounded great - then I asked if that was before or after the Costco rebate? The rep from Milani was taken aback as his office didn't advise him that this was a Costco quote, so he said he had to redo the quote - the revised price was 3800 dollars higher, which made the final cost, even after the rebate, higher than the Home Depot quote. I turfed them on principle and have been happy with our system from Home Depot anyways (Trane from HD versus Lennox from Costco).

Good luck!
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
2420 posts
527 upvotes
Lethbridge
Those clearance cabinets looks like a good purchase for the garage - Anyone seen them in Alberta?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1346 posts
594 upvotes
Vancouver
ShoNuff wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 3:35 pm
I'd be curious what they tell you. In 2016 summer I contacted Costco's contractor for a quote for furnace and HVAC - the Vancouver contractor is apparently Milani. I had already received a decent quote from Home Depot's local contractor (Direct Buy). I did my appointment scheduling via the Costco number, so I presumed Milani knew it was a Costco deal...

Milani quotes me essentially the same price as the Home Depot quote, so that sounded great - then I asked if that was before or after the Costco rebate? The rep from Milani was taken aback as his office didn't advise him that this was a Costco quote, so he said he had to redo the quote - the revised price was 3800 dollars higher, which made the final cost, even after the rebate, higher than the Home Depot quote. I turfed them on principle and have been happy with our system from Home Depot anyways (Trane from HD versus Lennox from Costco).

Good luck!
We got a Mitsubishi heat pump system. In chatting with the guy we ultimately went with, he shared about his experience as a costco lennox guy. Basically, costco insists a standard cut across the board. Lennox charges their costs for the machines, and the lennox installer has to take a massive hit in order to get the sale. Apparently the costco discount is borne by the installer, not by big ol' costco. Anyway, he says the churn is massive for lennox installers because it's not sustainable. I'm not surprised that the Milani guy revised the price. For all you know, doing it for any less would be a loss for him and he rather not take the job.

I love shopping at costco, but I do hear stories of them squishing the little guys, and I'm not a big fan of that. (Kinda like how walmart really wears down a lot of their suppliers)