Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

May 19-24: Weekly Coupons and Sale Items

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2015 3:45 am
Tags:
Dec 3, 2011
781 posts
194 upvotes
Vancouver
Has anybody been to richmond BC location and happened to stumble by the TV area? There's a 32 inch Samsung smart TV that I want to buy possibly tomorrow or in the next few days....it goes on sale somwtimes but I wamma know how much it would be currently and if anybody has Any experience from buying TVs from Costco?

Side note.... Do they sell TV wall mounts? Easy to install? Thank you
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2011
2715 posts
968 upvotes
Yellowknife
mistathatguy wrote: Thanks a lot for doing this every week! Quick question, which Costco location do you usually go to?
PM OP for the location, rather than posting here so we can continue to get these great pics. Thanks for the pics OP.

The Hidden Valley ranch dressing – thanks for nutrition label. This one does not have as much fat as other dressings.

The Vanity Fair 3 ply napkins on for $8.29/240 is not a good deal. Loblaws/RCSS etc has the PC 3 ply napkins for $4.99-$5.99/250, once or twice per year. Plus you earn points at those stores and don 't pay a membership fee.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Thanks.ended up grabbing a few things yesterday.. First time buying these burgers hopefully there good.
Nov 25, 2012
170 posts
103 upvotes
Winnipeg
coupondiva2012 wrote: PM OP for the location, rather than posting here so we can continue to get these great pics. Thanks for the pics OP.

The Hidden Valley ranch dressing – thanks for nutrition label. This one does not have as much fat as other dressings.

The Vanity Fair 3 ply napkins on for $8.29/240 is not a good deal. Loblaws/RCSS etc has the PC 3 ply napkins for $4.99-$5.99/250, once or twice per year. Plus you earn points at those stores and don 't pay a membership fee.
Man, I hadn't noticed the nutrition labels.

Tynan you da real MVP.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2003
4603 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby
anyone have comments on that gigantic NXR BBQ?
Items for Sale:
...nothing for now...

References: eBay Feedback
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
gheart008 wrote: anyone have comments on that gigantic NXR BBQ?
Assuming CL comes back up I might be going to buy it today.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3914 posts
4767 upvotes
Canada
Thanks OP.
A few things I'm interested in because of your post...
- ANGUS BURGERS (no hormones or antibiotics), about $3.79/lb I think, seems worth trying, bet they're good
- outdoor blanket $8 off, or $19.99 (still pretty pricy compared to a beach towel), wonder if it's good
- BUNGEE cords on clearance for $14.97, curious what that customizable kit might be used for, since already have tons of extra bungees
Oct 25, 2014
291 posts
245 upvotes
Boswell, BC
RxMills wrote: ANGUS BURGERS (no hormones or antibiotics), about $3.79/lb I think, seems worth trying, bet they're good
I tried a box last sale, and picked up 3 more this week. They are not quite as tasty as the premium burgers I used to get from Costco East, but they are way better than the other burgers currently available from Costco West.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1443 posts
376 upvotes
Calgary
slowtalon wrote: Those breakfast burritos look good!
Hopefully. I used to buy the refrigerated ones all the time then they were suddenly gone. I will give these a try.
Jun 1, 2004
267 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I'd love to know too...

Checking the costco website, the thing only has 2 reviews:
http://www.costco.ca/NXR-7-Burner-80%2C ... 02&refine=

That being said, I found what seems to be a very similar model with more reviews:
http://www.costco.ca//.product.10010067 ... nt=Default

I'm not sure if we are talking about an older model vs newer, but I am slightly concerned at some of the reviews (uneven heat, warping metal at back, etc).

I would love to know if anyone else bought one, and their personal reviews...
Sep 4, 2014
537 posts
47 upvotes
Madden, AB
Is that grass seed good? I don't have grass in my backyard or front yard (yet, lol), and I wasn't sure if I can just grow grass using grass seed, or just lay down sod. I'm not in a rush to get grass anyways, so I was thinking I could use grass seed. Has anyone had any experience?
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1187 posts
751 upvotes
Richmond
Has anyone seen any athletic men's shorts? I haven't been in a while.
Dec 17, 2011
10 posts
AJAX
Wow! This must of taken forever to put together... Thanks for taking the time. Downy looks like a good deal. Looks like I gota make a trip out to Costco this weekend.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Finally got the stupid thing home.
For anyone interested in buying it, it's listed at 135KG.
It's also 55" tall so make sure whatever vehicle you're using to transport it can fit it.

Assembly happens tomorrow since it's late now.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
hello3k wrote: Is that grass seed good? I don't have grass in my backyard or front yard (yet, lol), and I wasn't sure if I can just grow grass using grass seed, or just lay down sod. I'm not in a rush to get grass anyways, so I was thinking I could use grass seed. Has anyone had any experience?
I don't know about this particular grass seed but we bought some from Canadian Tire (CIL brand, sun & shade variety) and had two issues:
1. Bought two separate bags and in both cases had poor germination rate (we suspect the seed stock wasn't fresh because our entire front yard was completely relandscaped and well-watered during the growing period)
2. The variety of grass that grew isn't very refined. It looks a bit like crabgrass and we would have preferred something more attractive.

Just thought I'd pass this along as something to think about when finalizing your grass seed decision.
Dec 3, 2011
781 posts
194 upvotes
Vancouver
Went to Richmond BC Costco and saw this heritage ancient grains cereal by Kirkland and bought it try yet haven't opened it up as I wanna finish almost empty box of frosted flakes lol

Anybody know if the kirklans cereal I bought is any good?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
mathewbhavnani wrote: Went to Richmond BC Costco and saw this heritage ancient grains cereal by Kirkland and bought it try yet haven't opened it up as I wanna finish almost empty box of frosted flakes lol

Anybody know if the kirklans cereal I bought is any good?
Is it on sale? I would love to try it.