Expired Hot Deals

[COSTCO WEST] BC,AB,SK,MB (Nov 6 - 12) (130 Pics)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2017 4:15 pm
Tags:
Nov 26, 2015
127 posts
65 upvotes
Thanks as usual, OP.

Gotta say, this is the most useful weekly link posted on this website for me. I always appreciate a smoking hot deal, but this thread saves me money every day of the week.

Please keep it up, my wallet thanks you!
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
2805 posts
302 upvotes
thanks tdg

I wonder how the auto iq blender hmm
[highlight]__RFD iTrader:_______76|||0[/highlight]
[highlight]___HEATWARE:______16|||0[/highlight]
[highlight]_____EBAY:_______142|||0[/highlight]
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2001
14090 posts
4568 upvotes
The question isn't whether I want to buy it, but should I buy the lifetime supply of packing tape? It seems like all that packing tape would seemingly sit around and get in the way. It just seems like such a good deal, but it's also the only thing on sale this week I need (as all the other stuff I bought last week). Such first world problems...
Jun 22, 2006
252 posts
7 upvotes
That price on the Xbox One S is pretty decent, $300 is a good deal, but factor in an extra controller & B3 that's tempting.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
3011 posts
671 upvotes
TrevorK wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 10:14 pm
The question isn't whether I want to buy it, but should I buy the lifetime supply of packing tape? It seems like all that packing tape would seemingly sit around and get in the way. It just seems like such a good deal, but it's also the only thing on sale this week I need (as all the other stuff I bought last week). Such first world problems...
If in doubt, don't buy it.

I used to buy stuff because it was on sale but I found that my house got so full of clutter. Now if there is any hesitation in my mind I just hold off and then later I end up forgetting about the whole thing. Less clutter and save money for something else.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
2825 posts
14164 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
TrevorK wrote:
You should buy them. It's already clearing out.
https://www.123inkcartridges.ca/p-35790 ... 00-m-6pack
This is going for $10 but the quality may not be as good as Scotch tape.
May 27, 2009
75 posts
13 upvotes
choclover wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 10:55 am
If in doubt, don't buy it.

I used to buy stuff because it was on sale but I found that my house got so full of clutter. Now if there is any hesitation in my mind I just hold off and then later I end up forgetting about the whole thing. Less clutter and save money for something else.
You speak the truth. I started on RFD years ago to try and be frugal... and just end up spending more money that I would have otherwise lol. There's been a lot of great deals on stuff I needed, to be fair, but also a lot of purchases I wouldn't have made otherwise.
Mar 12, 2006
508 posts
16 upvotes
Anyone know when Nando sauce coming back?
May 22, 2014
24 posts
7 upvotes
Canada
TrevorK wrote:
I'm in the same boat! I need tape and the tap holder... but I don't need that MANY tape...
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
195 upvotes
MattyDK23 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 1:37 pm
You speak the truth. I started on RFD years ago to try and be frugal... and just end up spending more money that I would have otherwise lol. There's been a lot of great deals on stuff I needed, to be fair, but also a lot of purchases I wouldn't have made otherwise.
Same

It's supposed to save me money but I often just jump in and buy "sales" that I didn't really need. Know how Trevor feels lol
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm: