Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco West Coupons/Deals/Clearance June 30-July 6 [dial up beware, ~45 MB pics]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2008 4:47 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 14, 2006
611 posts
79 upvotes
Winnipeg
Wowwww! You've got a great eye for those $.97 clearance items...you've outdone yourself once again! A big thank you!

Kitana
Feb 12, 2006
729 posts
6 upvotes
there're alot of things on sale this week..

weird that VHS still exist...
Aug 2, 2007
237 posts
21 upvotes
delacre belgian chocolate biscuits: $4.97 those biscuits are really good. Thanks!
Jan 5, 2005
103 posts
1 upvote
Thanks for the great work, I can do some shopping before going there.
Jul 15, 2003
588 posts
37 upvotes
OMG! Fantastic job Tantalus! Thanks very much for taking the considerable time and effort to do this. Very much appreciated!
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2005
1095 posts
88 upvotes
Vancouver
damn OP

u da man or woman
Graphic Designer
Jul 15, 2003
588 posts
37 upvotes
Guys, what's the deal with clearance items at Costco? Are their prices below what they normally would be, or will they simply not be restocked? Anyone know?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2017 posts
256 upvotes
Canada
Thanks very much tantalus for your much appreciated effort!

I will pick up some sunscreen and strawberries! Too bad not all of the clearance stuff is at all stores.
Jan 12, 2008
892 posts
177 upvotes
Vancouver
Very nice pics again this week.

The strawberries are a good price, but i don't think they are that fresh... at least the ones in DT Vancouver. I bought them yesterday afternoon and ate them last night. They were all soft to the touch. I ate them anyway because they were sweet... But they had little crunch. Choose carefully people.

Anyways, not many "Good" deals this week.. But does anyone have an opinion for the sony bravia and the 5.1 surround sound? Quality? I may be in the market for a new LCD and was wondering if this is a decent price or if i should keep looking.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
1595 posts
495 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
Nice work. :)

Looks like your Costco messed up with the HP OfficeJet price tag. The OfficeJet they've got on the shelf is actually the L7650 which sells for $379 ( recently had a $179 coupon on it ). The price tag is for the J5750.

See the difference here: http://www.costco.ca/Common/Search.aspx ... lang=en-CA