Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco West Coupons/Deals/Clearance June 30-July 6 [dial up beware, ~45 MB pics]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2008 4:47 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2005
1341 posts
41 upvotes
Thanks Man.

Costco should pay you for such effort. I'm quite sure you are bringing more than 20% new customers. Pictures are so beauty that you need all of them when you see -$100 -$300 :D .

Thanks OP.
[OP]
Jan 29, 2003
379 posts
Abbotsford
scorpo wrote:
Jul 1st, 2008 1:57 am
Guys, what's the deal with clearance items at Costco? Are their prices below what they normally would be, or will they simply not be restocked? Anyone know?
Items ending in .97 have been reduced in price at least once.

Items that have an asterisk * in the upper right corner are not going to be restocked. All inventory is therefore on display.

These markings can coexist but they are not related.
[OP]
Jan 29, 2003
379 posts
Abbotsford
thefeebster wrote:
Jul 1st, 2008 2:32 am
Very nice pics again this week.

The strawberries are a good price, but i don't think they are that fresh... at least the ones in DT Vancouver. I bought them yesterday afternoon and ate them last night. They were all soft to the touch. I ate them anyway because they were sweet... But they had little crunch. Choose carefully people.
We've bought quite a few packages of the strawberries for the past while and they've all been pretty firm and tasty. I do look pretty carefully top and bottom to pick out a good package, but usually they all look decent. Maybe you got a bad one?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
9134 posts
1163 upvotes
Vancouver
Great job, thanks for the extensive array of pics.
General Radek had some good ideas.
Jul 15, 2003
588 posts
37 upvotes
tantalus wrote:
Jul 1st, 2008 3:10 am
Items ending in .97 have been reduced in price at least once.

Items that have an asterisk * in the upper right corner are not going to be restocked. All inventory is therefore on display.

These markings can coexist but they are not related.
Ahhhh, useful info! Thanks again for the tremendous job.
Mar 18, 2008
79 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver
Now I have to go to costco and I always end up spending too much.

Thanks for your hard work.-david.
Jun 30, 2008
4 posts
Squamish
Do all the Costco's have the same deals? I stopped in the Willingdon store in Burnaby and saw the Garmin 680 GPS system for $350. I looked later and that model isn't listed on the Costco website as a model they carry. I wondered if the other Lower Mainland stores also had this, or if they each carry different ones. I was hoping to find the Garmin 780 GPS, but that is a pretty good price on the 680.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1912 posts
338 upvotes
Calgary
thanks very much, op.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2004
2068 posts
40 upvotes
Awesome thread. Props for the efforts OP. I wish if we had a similar one for East..

I notice that you guys have a different variety of Juices than we do. We don't have purple or green juices
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4215 posts
640 upvotes
Edmonton
Top Notch posting. Almost don't need to go shopping.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2002
1869 posts
6 upvotes
Awesome set of posts Tantalus, greatly appreciated!
Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases -Thomas Jefferson
Mar 10, 2003
827 posts
43 upvotes
Montreal
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5812/img0221qp7.jpg[/IMG]

Nice price at 114$, but i wonder if it include the Bottle cover too, because we see it in the image? Costco sell it for 37.99 (#Item # 13105)

By the way Canadian tire sell the same water dispenser for 119, but under the brand Greeway instead of Vitapur : http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/produ ... earch=true