Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco West Coupons/Deals/Clearance June 30-July 6 [dial up beware, ~45 MB pics]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2008 4:47 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 31, 2003
588 posts
23 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Thanks for the great post!
May 10, 2008
309 posts
7 upvotes
Brampton
I might go for the printer for $99 something... Whats their return policy for opened or unopened products. maybe the reason being you dont like the product. :|
Nov 13, 2006
273 posts
430 upvotes
Thanks for the awesome post OP! Gonna have to make a trip out to costco again
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2447 posts
471 upvotes
Vancouver
tantalus,
Incredible job. Man you spent quite a bit of time finding the deals, taking pictures, preping them and posting on RFD.

I assume these pics were taken from the Abbotsford warehouse?

Quite a bit of the .97 items are not available in Vancouver DT, Richmond and Willingdon warehouses.
Dec 25, 2005
700 posts
145 upvotes
Vancouver
yvrwindsor wrote:
Jul 1st, 2008 5:09 pm
Quite a bit of the .97 items are not available in Vancouver DT, Richmond and Willingdon warehouses.
Yup. Boo-urns. :confused:
Jul 15, 2003
588 posts
37 upvotes
Just a side-note that nominations have closed and voting is now open for favourite RFD poster, here. I'm voting for Deal, the guy who was providing these threads for much of the past year until he left a few weeks ago for a 3-month trip. If you're like me and really value the weekly Costco thread, be sure to vote and encourage/thank the posters who are willing to go through the considerable effort that these threads entail.

Big thanks to Tantalus for his amazing job this week, also!
Nov 4, 2005
214 posts
OP You ROCK~.....Thanks for posting these. You save me the hassle of going down. On top of that, I need some Q10 and a ladders....both are on sale this week!

Great job!....keep up the good work!
Jan 25, 2007
93 posts
1 upvote
this really really saves us from going to costco and looking at products!

thank you OP =D
Nov 10, 2003
681 posts
101 upvotes
Thanks OP!! You're my hero :cheesygri
Nov 16, 2003
789 posts
30 upvotes
Just wondering...Do all Executive members get those coupons?

I don't seem to get any mailouts from Costco (except for my yearly bill). I don't get the savings coupons books, nor do I get these executive member only coupons.
"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."
-- Jean Chretien
[OP]
Jan 29, 2003
379 posts
Abbotsford
volan wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2008 12:23 am
Just wondering...Do all Executive members get those coupons?

I don't seem to get any mailouts from Costco (except for my yearly bill). I don't get the savings coupons books, nor do I get these executive member only coupons.
I think all members can get mailings, including the costco connection magazine. but you might have to opt in. I seem to remember asking to get the mailings at customer service at some point.