[Costco] YMMV - Gas ¢76 - South Edmonton

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2019 10:14 pm
[OP]
Dec 1, 2016
801 posts
711 upvotes

[Costco] YMMV - Gas ¢76 - South Edmonton

Just went to Costco south Edmonton and they have regular gas for 76 cents. Everywhere else on the south side 90 cents.

Filled up, my V8 is thirsty.
Last edited by Bubblegum86 on Dec 21st, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
21 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
6677 posts
3076 upvotes
Alberta
Bubblegum86 wrote: Just went to Costco south Edmonton and they have regular gas for 76 cents. Everywhere else on the south side 90 cents.

Filled up, my V8 is thirsty. [...] Reversed Hand With Middle Finger Extended
x2. Filled up also. ^^^^^ lol x100
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 21st, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit in quote
Oct 28, 2006
568 posts
275 upvotes
Alberta
Bubblegum86 wrote: Just went to Costco south Edmonton and they have regular gas for 76 cents. Everywhere else on the south side 90 cents.

Filled up, my V8 is thirsty. [...] Reversed Hand With Middle Finger Extended
The last 3 weekends I've noticed that location has been at 80 or 79 cents whereas everywhere else it's 92-97c. It was a mad house last Saturday, people don't know how to line up at a gas station. Took me 15 minutes to get to the pump...ahhhhh the smell of gas lol
Heading that side for Soccer game today...I'll top it up lol
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 21st, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit in quote
Penalty Box
Jan 27, 2014
4794 posts
1899 upvotes
I'm paying 1.50 here for premium..
[OP]
Dec 1, 2016
801 posts
711 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: I'm paying 1.50 here for premium..
This is great, it should be $2. The more expensive the more you save the environment Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Apr 8, 2006
990 posts
147 upvotes
Co-op on 17th street near Tamarak has been at 82 cents for a week now
Dec 24, 2018
263 posts
235 upvotes
Canada
Last time I was in south Edmonton the houses were going up for around 76k (I wonder how many litters of gas can you buy for 76k). Those were good times, now the real estate in Edmonton is crazy expensive...
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1930 posts
686 upvotes
FlyingSausage wrote: Last time I was in south Edmonton the houses were going up for around 76k (I wonder how many litters of gas can you buy for 76k). Those were good times, now the real estate in Edmonton is crazy expensive...
i thought oil crash cause everything to go down
Any man who tells you he enjoys a cold shower will lie about other things

Ronald Reagan
Sep 3, 2013
9 posts
6 upvotes
Edmonton
Everyone group buy a pipeline! Make Quebec pay for it! You can use the money you save on fuel to save up for an electric car!
Nov 14, 2006
204 posts
219 upvotes
Montreal
This is too regionally biased...

No time to muck others (that is EVERYONE outside of Edmonton) that can not benefit from this hot deal! I wonder which group has more population?!
[OP]
Dec 1, 2016
801 posts
711 upvotes
cchenzz wrote: This is too regionally biased...

No time to muck others (that is EVERYONE outside of Edmonton) that can not benefit from this hot deal! I wonder which group has more population?!
I was not aware that hot deals are only posted when it reaches a certain percentage of the users...It says in the title Edmonton, so if you are not from Edmonton don't click on it and move on with your life. Or do you actually post this in every thread that is not in your postal code? Just on the first page of Hot Deals there is plenty of ymmv ontario etc...some people...Electric Light Bulb
Mar 21, 2011
105 posts
39 upvotes
Edmonton
I'm in Edmonton and appreciate this!
Nov 14, 2006
204 posts
219 upvotes
Montreal
Bubblegum86 wrote: I was not aware that hot deals are only posted when it reaches a certain percentage of the users...It says in the title Edmonton, so if you are not from Edmonton don't click on it and move on with your life. Or do you actually post this in every thread that is not in your postal code? Just on the first page of Hot Deals there is plenty of ymmv ontario etc...some people...Electric Light Bulb
You are right? I guess I therefore go out of my way to post in every thread that I find outside my postal code? Which ones are those and should I therefore have more posts counts than most members? Clearly I do not and I see you have more posts than I do.

If you are somehow offended by my earlier comment which was not direct to you since I did not quote any of your postings then should I be allowed to be MILDLY offended by the post before mine “ Everyone group buy a pipeline! Make Quebec pay for it!...”? Free speech right? Or is it okay to offend people?