Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Yoga Mat 6mm $9.97

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2017 7:59 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
the black one is not a yoga mat btw
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38092 upvotes
Montreal
L4cky wrote:
By the way, this mat is slippery as hell. I tried to do wheel and my hand keeps sliding. I will be returning mines. If you care about slippery, you're buying something that will collect dusts and then spider webs, you aren't saving any money for something you do not need.
What location was this at? I could use one of those black mats for my bike+spinner
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
krazykanuck wrote: What location was this at? I could use one of those black mats for my bike+spinner
u sure? i wanted to get one but they do reallt smell... that huge smell from gym
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
L4cky wrote: u sure? i wanted to get one but they do reallt smell... that huge smell from gym
you might want to check home depot
- Training 101
May 8, 2005
396 posts
201 upvotes
Ottawa
Available at Barrhaven Costco as of last night. FYI
Mar 11, 2011
485 posts
235 upvotes
GTA
Hi everyone,

Can you confirm if there is any stock in Scarborough, Markham, Ajax, or Oshawa?
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
666 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Not a huge saving, I believe you can find tons of Yoga Mats around $10 - $15 from Walmart and Winners
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38092 upvotes
Montreal
L4cky wrote: u sure? i wanted to get one but they do reallt smell... that huge smell from gym
Found the black mat @ Candiac, but meh..your right. smells like gym rubber.

Where were these yoga mats located at?
Jul 20, 2015
89 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
$9.97 In BC confirmed, only one left at the Abbotsford location
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
krazykanuck wrote: Found the black mat @ Candiac, but meh..your right. smells like gym rubber.

Where were these yoga mats located at?
yoga section.. basicly near the turbotax, after the clothing section
- Training 101
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
7000 posts
1122 upvotes
Toronto
carols110 wrote: Not a huge saving, I believe you can find tons of Yoga Mats around $10 - $15 from Walmart and Winners
Probably junk quality / stinks of chemicals compared to this mat, relatively speaking of course.
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38092 upvotes
Montreal
L4cky wrote: yoga section.. basicly near the turbotax, after the clothing section
I'm aware of that. I meant the warehouse location....
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Marche Central. If u want it I can sell one at cost I plan on returning it
- Training 101

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)