[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2015
1859 posts
1296 upvotes
Canada

Covid19 thread closed by mod?!

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/how-lon ... n-2363980/
Everyone should be able to give out what they’re thinking as each one of us has a part to play on slowing down the spread. Every day can cost some of us large amount of money. We can draw inferences from the successful Wuhan lockdown vs Western lockdown. Plus Trump want to open up before Easter. Lots of discussions and critical thinkings to be had. Why was this closed?
5 replies
May 28, 2012
10474 posts
2592 upvotes
Saskatoon
You can have that discussion in an existing thread...and what's the point of asking when the shutdown will end when no one can see the future? Add to that, there was only one or two replies that addressed your question and the rest were off topic.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2010
1257 posts
612 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Redsanta wrote: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/how-lon ... n-2363980/
Everyone should be able to give out what they’re thinking as each one of us has a part to play on slowing down the spread. Every day can cost some of us large amount of money. We can draw inferences from the successful Wuhan lockdown vs Western lockdown. Plus Trump want to open up before Easter. Lots of discussions and critical thinkings to be had. Why was this closed?
Stop making dumb threads about the covid 19 situation and now you make another jezh bored at home?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2004
3920 posts
2759 upvotes
Ottawa
Redsanta wrote: how-long-will-shutdown-2363980/
Everyone should be able to give out what they’re thinking as each one of us has a part to play on slowing down the spread.
The thread you created doesn't really even discuss that though?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
6238 posts
1858 upvotes
Markham
I honestly don't like some of my posts were deleted. But in this uncertain time and lot people get sick or lost job, everyone is stressful , MODs are stressful too and they are volunteers here. So I think it's better just be more tolerant about those locked or deleted posts things(not saying it's wrong). Not mention it's hard to have rational discussion on any covid-19 related posts now

I think now the focus should be keep RFD community calm and rational, to achieve it, some more restrictions might be needed. Special time need special rules