• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2017 2:08 pm
Dec 13, 2010
19 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Vdubbs wrote:
Apr 11th, 2017 10:57 am
I haven't heard anything (AU-3). Based on what I have read so far on RFD, one of two things will happen:

1) Extend the duration of the pool or
2) It expires and we all have to go through the same process again when it comes up.

I am inclined to think that the latter will occur, not based on facts, just a hunch.
Is the AU-3 pool from the audit expo? I am also in a pool for AU-3 right now but not from the audit expo and it expires in August. I guess they have different pools even for the same position/level?
Apr 6, 2009
109 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Yes, from the October Audit Expo at Toronto. Placed in an AU3 pool but no word. The pool expires in 10 days and have not heard anything about extending or expiring?!?
Dec 13, 2010
19 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Vdubbs wrote:
Apr 18th, 2017 7:05 am
Yes, from the October Audit Expo at Toronto. Placed in an AU3 pool but no word. The pool expires in 10 days and have not heard anything about extending or expiring?!?
Do you know if the pool is for the Toronto location only?
Apr 6, 2009
109 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Yes, it is for Toronto Office. The pool has been extended 1 year to April 30, 2018
[OP]
Nov 22, 2016
16 posts
1 upvote
Mine says various locations but i was told its all GTA offices including Mississauga.

And yup 1 year extension
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
1237 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
This is the first I've heard of this. How did you guys register/apply?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2013
2221 posts
761 upvotes
johanscott wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 9:38 pm
This is the first I've heard of this. How did you guys register/apply?
There was a posting to apply for the expo months ago, in the fall I think? A few of my friends tried to convince me to apply. I didn't since I love what I'm doing now.

If you missed out you can't apply now. They already finished the interviews and put people in pools months ago.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
1237 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Momof3cuties wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 9:51 pm
There was a posting to apply for the expo months ago, in the fall I think? A few of my friends tried to convince me to apply. I didn't since I love what I'm doing now.

If you missed out you can't apply now. They already finished the interviews and put people in pools months ago.
Ah okay. Ill monitor the CRA website for next time. You know any chance what the title of the posting is on the site? They seem to have very generic ones.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2013
2221 posts
761 upvotes
johanscott wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 10:23 pm
Ah okay. Ill monitor the CRA website for next time. You know any chance what the title of the posting is on the site? They seem to have very generic ones.
I have no idea what they posted it as since I didn't apply. But I don't think they will be posting something similar anytime soon if they extended pools for a year. They already have people to choose from. Also you are competing with current employees. My friends who work for CRA took part in the expo too and some were placed in pools. I know one person who did get a promotion through the expo.
[OP]
Nov 22, 2016
16 posts
1 upvote
The posting was for an Audit Hiring Expo with a classification such as AU-01, AU-03, etc.

Usually it happens for select locations i know they had one in Toronto and Ottawa.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
1237 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
mannyafzal wrote:
Apr 22nd, 2017 12:00 pm
The posting was for an Audit Hiring Expo with a classification such as AU-01, AU-03, etc.

Usually it happens for select locations i know they had one in Toronto and Ottawa.
Ok I will keep a look out. I believe I saw AU-01 back in March but didn't realize it was for that position. Thank you!
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel