Careers

CRA job selection pool of qualified candidates

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2018 3:53 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 19, 2017
1 posts
I’m in the same pool applied this position. no contact yet. how about you, any luck?
Nov 30, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
I got in a pool for Electronic Data Capture operator the other day. They sent me a Employment Equity questionnaire, filled it out with a all of no's (since all questions led me to a no) and sent it. I realized today my application now says closed? and the questionnaire I filled out I accidentally put Gender as Male when I'm Female... Does anyone know why it says my application is now closed when I'm supposed to be in a pool until June 2018?? Thanks.
Jan 9, 2011
367 posts
32 upvotes
Anybody know what the Planning, Organizing and/Monitoring (POM) is all about? It’s for an SP-006 position and I’ve been invited to do that test as well as an interview.
Nov 7, 2017
100 posts
7 upvotes
so I just finish GCT level 1 for General duty clerk in Surrey. I guess if I get high enough mark is interview. Have anyone done this position before?
Dec 8, 2017
3 posts
Toronto, ON
Hey guys, having read the posts I found my situation might be a bit different. I applied for a CRA position in 2016 and after doing a simply questionnaire I was put in a pool with expiration date in 2018. Then after couple months I was asked to do test in Summer and 3 months later I was invited for an interview in Nov. Recently I was told that I was one of the successful and was asked for reference check and security check and official transcript. Does that means the next thing to happen is offer?

I saw that many of the candidates here have to do tests and interviews before being put in the pool. What is the difference between this situation and my situation?

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2017
1787 posts
1220 upvotes
^^ Sounds like you are at the final stage of assessment. Should your reference checks be okay and the CRA obtain valid security clearance and validate your transcript, then you are deemed eligible to hire. This means that a job offer may be offered to you, provided that a manager is actually hiring and that you meet the criteria that the manager seeks.
Dec 8, 2017
3 posts
Toronto, ON
The job posting says it is cracking down campaign, I don’t know what the process is.
Jul 2, 2017
20 posts
Hi, does anyone on here know the working hours of collection and if there are evening sh
Last edited by okerusi25 on Jan 6th, 2018 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 28, 2010
435 posts
146 upvotes
I did my writing skills test yesterday afternoon (for SP-004) and already have the results. I felt I failed big time but had a score of 84. Can I assume this is the final score, this was all concluded within 12 hours time frame... ?
Actions speak louder than words
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2008
3121 posts
282 upvotes
Mississauga
how are the benefits for call center agents? do they get benefits or is there a probation period?
Dec 28, 2008
31 posts
6 upvotes
If you are a term I believe you need to have a contract of at least 6 months and then you can apply for benefits after 3 months.
May 11, 2017
65 posts
4 upvotes
Correct. 6 months then you can apply and it takes another 3 months.

Best place to work at though. Get in all the processes, do good and you have a job all year.