Careers

CRA job selection pool of qualified candidates

Jul 29, 2019
58 posts
20 upvotes
Hello,

No I did not receive anything in regards to the pool. What about you?
Jul 29, 2019
58 posts
20 upvotes
Maybe let’s wait till next week and hopefully we get some update. Goodluck :)
Jul 24, 2019
24 posts
1 upvote
AniE22734 wrote: Hi did cra send you an email in regards to the placement?
CRA updates your candidate profile and when your candidate profile is updated you will get an email to your corresponding email. So check CRA candidate profile for updates. If it says you’re status says your in the pool then you’re in the pool, if it doesn’t then it means your aren’t. If it says in process then it means it’s in process. All questions can directed to the staffing board email.
Aug 14, 2019
11 posts
1 upvote
Did you get any msg regarding this sp05 position?
Jul 24, 2019
24 posts
1 upvote
Th6479 wrote: Did you get any msg regarding this sp05 position?
The job was posted a couple months ago on the CRA website. Applicants had to submit their application before a specific date.
Aug 29, 2019
10 posts
1 upvote
That's not what the person asking Mer, did u get an email after the interview basically?
Jul 29, 2019
58 posts
20 upvotes
Hey Merc001

Which pool were you placed in? In the job posting there are four pools that are supposed to be created. What update did you did get in regards to pool? How long will you placed in pool? Or was it just that you’re placed in the pool?

Thanks
Aug 14, 2019
11 posts
1 upvote
Yes...you are right. I am asking if anyone get the message about the results after the interview. It is more than the month now that we have given the interview
Aug 30, 2019
9 posts
23 upvotes
I just got a message for the Sp05. It just ssid Congrats, you are in the pool. The status changed from In process to Pool. The pool is till August 2020. I did not receive any other message, just stated I'm in the pool. Hope this helps.
Aug 29, 2019
10 posts
1 upvote
Congrats Liz, were you successful with the accounting testing?
Aug 30, 2019
9 posts
23 upvotes
I am in the pool for Sp05 with no accounting. I failed by 2, left 2 unanswered questions. I think I did okay on the July 20th Interview in Toronto. I'm sure alot of us got in the pool. From what I hear people are left in process and still get offers. I guess we will see how this goes. Thank you .
Jul 24, 2019
24 posts
1 upvote
AniE22734 wrote: That's not what the person asking Mer, did u get an email after the interview basically?
It was actually an accident and I never meant to quote that persons question as it was never my intention. That person had asked me the question in my inbox and I replied directly to them with an answer.
Jul 24, 2019
24 posts
1 upvote
Saa789 wrote: Hey Merc001

Which pool were you placed in? In the job posting there are four pools that are supposed to be created. What update did you did get in regards to pool? How long will you placed in pool? Or was it just that you’re placed in the pool?

Thanks
Sp5 w/ Acc.
Basically a year
Jul 24, 2019
24 posts
1 upvote
Yes.

Also, spoken to several candidates in inbox and it seems as if there is a good amount of people active on RFD spread out into all four pools.

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)