• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2018 5:03 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4735 posts
5331 upvotes

CRA online mail - unauthorized?

Wondering if there is anyone who is willing to help here. I'm awaiting some mail from the CRA, and upon hitting "View Mail" in the CRA My Account portal, I now get a screen saying that "You are not authorized to view this page". I'm wondering if there is a system wide issue? If there are kind folks on the internet, I'd appreciate if someone took a quick look for me to see if you/they are getting the same error. thanks!
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2015
1294 posts
1512 upvotes
angryaudifanatic wrote: Wondering if there is anyone who is willing to help here. I'm awaiting some mail from the CRA, and upon hitting "View Mail" in the CRA My Account portal, I now get a screen saying that "You are not authorized to view this page". I'm wondering if there is a system wide issue? If there are kind folks on the internet, I'd appreciate if someone took a quick look for me to see if you/they are getting the same error. thanks!
Logged in to check and I'm seeing the same thing, so it must be a system wide issue.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
4102 posts
2980 upvotes
Kitchener
Try now, mine seems to be working.
Why can't we all just get along?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)