Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Craftsman 72 pc screwdriver set for approx. 14.99 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2014 6:26 pm
Tags:
Jan 14, 2004
61 posts
16 upvotes

[Sears] Craftsman 72 pc screwdriver set for approx. 14.99 YMMV

Don't know if this deal is already posted but Mac's is giving a $10.00 coupon card off $25.00 (before taxes) purchase at Sears if you go in and buy a dairy product. I didn't know about the promo until yesterday when I happened to be at Mac's in Brampton to buy some milk and the person in front of me asked and successfully got the coupon. So naturally I did the same. As for the screwdrivers themselves, they're on sale for 23.99 so you'll need a filler item. The coupon should work with other items (there are some exceptions - please read card) as well and it expires on April 30.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
14.99$ AR + filler *

I don't know why but I thought it was an HD deal.. deception :(
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
8554 posts
5570 upvotes
Trudostan
I got these some time ago. Craftsman only in name, otherwise pretty much the mastercraft stuff from CT in different colors and a different box.

I'm willing to bet CT will be around longer than sears, so it you plan to take advantage of the lifetime warranty CT would likely be better
SAMSUNG SUCKS! NO SSD WARRANTY IN CANADA > https://forums.redflagdeals.com/has-any ... d-2098075/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)