Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cravetv

CraveTV - Last Day for $71.91 per year

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2018 12:25 am
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
yourdoingtoomuch wrote: trash content, pass.
Content is fantastic, stream quality is trash.

Got it for Star Trek Discovery.. laughed at it.. then got angry... then just used Kodi.
Jul 18, 2014
181 posts
24 upvotes
Peterborough, ON
tried to go to their website to see their GUI and can't even connect because they said I have adblock on.

instant180 and walking away, i have to pay and disable adblock? they must be running some crypto script in their webpage or something.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1534 posts
453 upvotes
PEI
expiredyogurt wrote: tried to go to their website to see their GUI and can't even connect because they said I have adblock on.

instant180 and walking away, i have to pay and disable adblock? they must be running some crypto script in their webpage or something.
"We have detected that your browser is blocking third party cookies which are needed for authentication. You are required to enable third party cookies"

It is not adblocker (nvm, it doesn't like adblocker as well), but need to have 3rd party cookies enabled. It sucks. I signed up thanks OP. Guess I'll have to enable/disable 3rd party cookies every time I want to watch, or use a web browser just for crave.

I have slow internet so the low streaming options are nice. Has some shows I'm interested in.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2416 posts
363 upvotes
NB
Can we cancel online before the trial ends and we won’t be charged for the year if we don’t like the service or do we have to call in?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2781 posts
2300 upvotes
Winnipeg
Danzak wrote: Existing customers should have a promo code that gives an extra 20% off, making it around $52 for your next 12 months, once your existing subscription ends
The website at the bottom says it will renew at the then current rate....so tomorrow when the rate updates....the 20% off will show 71.91
*Do you like someone's idea, post, or response? Why not consider giving them "thanks" and clicking the thumbs up to give them the credit they deserve.*
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2781 posts
2300 upvotes
Winnipeg
Colin0317 wrote: Can we cancel online before the trial ends and we won’t be charged for the year if we don’t like the service or do we have to call in?
You can cancel online
*Do you like someone's idea, post, or response? Why not consider giving them "thanks" and clicking the thumbs up to give them the credit they deserve.*
Aug 28, 2014
14 posts
13 upvotes
BC
If anyone does get Crave and is looking for a decent sci fi show to watch check out The Expanse
Nov 25, 2013
419 posts
371 upvotes
Hoth
I have Crave for Letterkenny, and doesn't stream anywhere else to my knowledge and is a Crave TV exclusive. It's really funny, I suggest give it a try for this show alone (new episodes coming within a week)
Dec 19, 2012
331 posts
152 upvotes
michiebaby wrote: What do streamers do for news?
The CBC app is good for evening news and also the National. If you know someone that still has cable and is willing to give you their login info you can also watch global, ctv news, cnn....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)