Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1489 posts
89 upvotes

Criminal Minds!!!

I watched Wednesday 25th episode last night and let me tell you, damn it was soooo good. Other shows need to look at that last episode and learn a trick or two about how to suck your audience in.

WoW!
58 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
5610 posts
239 upvotes
BC
Totally agree! It was a fantastic episode, best episode of any show I watch so far this season.

Picked this show up last season during the christmas repeats and love it.
That's my 2cents worth
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2007
2064 posts
318 upvotes
i jsut recently started watching it because some co-workers were talking about it and now i'm hooked.

this wednesday's episode was so f-ing good.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2007
1669 posts
66 upvotes
Mississauga
fantastic episode...i love Criminal Minds....one of the best shows on TV :)
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
10083 posts
560 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
I miss Elle Greenaway and Jason Gideon.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3713 posts
44 upvotes
jandumm wrote:
Nov 27th, 2009 11:13 am
fantastic episode...i love Criminal Minds....one of the best shows on TV :)
+1

Sometime its too graphic

All CBS shows are Top Rated...8 or 9 of Top ten shows are From CBS.
Ban Steve Downie from NHL
Self Proclaimed PYwner Late Miss. Masco:My Gramma is gooder than your typos Says GrammerNazi.
smitty9999 on saving power: nooB Powers on the PC just to post stfu.
board123:when challenged runs away as fast as it can, hide behind mommy.
Oct 11, 2008
935 posts
19 upvotes
Markham
^ Yup, A&E has back to back episodes every Friday-Sunday evenings. I tune in every weekend! They also air every weeknight at 7pm. I always miss the new episodes on Wednesday nights because it's on at the same time at Glee. But I want to catch up with the past seasons anyways. CM is sooo good, I agree that it's one of the best shows ever. And I secretly have a crush on Reid, haha.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 7, 2003
8911 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
heartsndanger wrote:
Nov 28th, 2009 2:58 pm
^ Yup, A&E has back to back episodes every Friday-Sunday evenings. I tune in every weekend! They also air every weeknight at 7pm. I always miss the new episodes on Wednesday nights because it's on at the same time at Glee. But I want to catch up with the past seasons anyways. CM is sooo good, I agree that it's one of the best shows ever. And I secretly have a crush on Reid, haha.
to me its the other way around.. :P ... i skip glee to watch criminal minds instead... it only takes a bout 30min til the latest ep of glee is read to d/l after it airs..