• May 16th, 2017 1:10 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15752 posts
535 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
lol spinoff? I want this show to end, I am only still watching it because I am many seasons committed...and because jennifer love hewitt is in the show now and shes hot.
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
1045 posts
171 upvotes
Arviat
Sorry if there's another thread about this, anyone catch the last few episodes? I'm gonna miss his character! How dare these people try to do other things in their life when we get so attached to them! Lol
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
10092 posts
572 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
I haven't watched the latest two yet. After eleven years, I don't blame him.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3608 posts
920 upvotes
I don't like how Criminal Minds has turned recently.

I highly recommend Motive. The new and final season just started - I have not seen the new ones, but past episodes are pretty good. It's a bit jarring to watch random episodes as they usually have some overarching storyline that sticks out. That frustrated me when I first watched random episodes, but I think it makes it more interesting and must watch from beginning to end.

Motive is also made in Vancouver. Not sure if that detracts people or not. I find it distracting seeing Toronto sometimes. It takes me out of the show, but you may feel differently.

Most TV shows go on far too long. Perhaps Criminal Minds is just one of many that should end.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
3717 posts
706 upvotes
Sask.
I'm sad he's gone, but it's on to bigger and better things for him, I suppose.

The last episode was really well done, so they had him go out in a good way. Very cool what they named their child - that was very touching.
But what is Garcia going to do now?
Banned
Mar 6, 2016
88 posts
2 upvotes
I am sure "baby girl" will find another guy, or keep in touch with him via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

It's just a show i.e. not real :-)
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
1045 posts
171 upvotes
Arviat
renoldman wrote:
Mar 26th, 2016 9:41 am
I don't like how Criminal Minds has turned recently.

I highly recommend Motive. The new and final season just started - I have not seen the new ones, but past episodes are pretty good. It's a bit jarring to watch random episodes as they usually have some overarching storyline that sticks out. That frustrated me when I first watched random episodes, but I think it makes it more interesting and must watch from beginning to end.

Motive is also made in Vancouver. Not sure if that detracts people or not. I find it distracting seeing Toronto sometimes. It takes me out of the show, but you may feel differently.

Most TV shows go on far too long. Perhaps Criminal Minds is just one of many that should end.
Criminal minds is still a classic I'm sure it will continue, I like motive as well missed the last season tho
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
1045 posts
171 upvotes
Arviat
natalka wrote:
Mar 26th, 2016 9:44 am
I'm sad he's gone, but it's on to bigger and better things for him, I suppose.

The last episode was really well done, so they had him go out in a good way. Very cool what they named their child - that was very touching.
But what is Garcia going to do now?
I'm glad they didn't kill him off there's still a possibility he can return so I like that.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1661 posts
157 upvotes
Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, is quite boring. Watched up to to episode 4 or so...not interested.

Still watching the original though...
Dec 22, 2014
458 posts
96 upvotes
Regina, SK
If they wanted to get CSI alums they should have went after Gary Dourdan. I think he has rehabbed now. Or maybe Rory Cochrane - although Rory seems to be getting some work in movies and probably wouldn't want to come back to TV.

I was never a fan of the character Adam Rodriguez played. Maybe this character will be better. Just saying I would have found many other former CSI actors more appealing. I would put him in front of David Caruso and Emily Proctor though.
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
10092 posts
572 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
I wasn't a fan of Delko, either. Wasn't he another character the producers wanted to get rid of, but didn't because of fan demand?
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2011
3823 posts
168 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
Good. Never liked the guy. Bleh.
Trump and Saudis sitting on a tree...