Tags:
None
[OP]
May 6, 2005
871 posts
22 upvotes

Croatian IPTV?????

Hi Everyone,

My father who is in his late 70's, is extremely technologically challenged, but also loves saving his money has asked me to figure out how to get him Croatian IPTV for his normal TV (there is no way a lap top would work). I have googled in this area, but can't tell shady from legit websites. In some cases, there might even be a Roku channel setup (which would be ideal), but looks like I'll need to purchase a dedicated box for this. He said he wants it through the internet instead of a satellite signal.
Any tips or guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you
6 replies
Dec 16, 2004
714 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
I'm curious about this as well for my parents but for Portuguese channels. I've heard of WowTV through a Roku but not sure if it has Croatian channels. I know what you mean about not being able to tell the difference between the shady and legit sites - are there even any "legit" sites or is this all kind of a grey area? Do any bill in Canadian instead of US$$?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8064 posts
565 upvotes
Scarborough
If you decide to go the Kodi\XBMC route, there are 2 add-ons on Portuguese in Kodi\XBMC addon (tvaddons.ag), no Croatian. You can search Kodi forums or Google Croatian shows...etc.
[OP]
May 6, 2005
871 posts
22 upvotes
So far looks like I need to purchase a dedicated box such as the Mag 250 or Mag 254 and then locate a subscription service. Found one that offers all the balkan regional channels for $20 month, but if possible would like to only the channels my Dad needs (claims he knows someone that pays $60 for year...)
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
huskylord wrote:
Feb 9th, 2015 2:35 pm
So far looks like I need to purchase a dedicated box such as the Mag 250 or Mag 254 and then locate a subscription service. Found one that offers all the balkan regional channels for $20 month, but if possible would like to only the channels my Dad needs (claims he knows someone that pays $60 for year...)
The one I own has Canadian, American, British, Middle eastern, Balkan, Portuguese, sports, etc etc and its 20/mth. I highly doubt that there is a subscription service for $60/mth but if you ever do find it please let us all know. Also keep in mind that these boxes and services differ and while some being remarkable, others are just a waste of money so do your research.

I can give you the address where I got mine and you can take a look (Pacific Mall area).
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2007
1084 posts
189 upvotes
Waterloo
Who is your provider? Interested in getting a Croatian iptv sub for my mom.
Feb 17, 2017
467 posts
65 upvotes
Blitzo wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2017 9:40 am
Who is your provider? Interested in getting a Croatian iptv sub for my mom.
I got this pack for my friends dad
PM me if you are interested
Who you know matters sometimes but what you know is invaluable