• Jun 22nd, 2019 3:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1176 posts
910 upvotes
Hongcouver

Crush Pineapple - Where to buy?!?!?!?!

Well I will make this short and simple. I am reaching out to my RFD family!! Where can I buy Crush Pineapple?!?!?!?!

I have found a few websites, but they charge $50+ shipping for a case. I know these are made only available to the Maritimes (Correct me if I am wrong) but I wanted to find a way to buy them local!
I am in CALGARY and I occasionally visit families and friends in Edmonton. If anyone have any idea on how I can lay my hand on one of these, it will be greatly appreciated!!

Perhaps not just Calgary and Edmonton, ANY location across Canada will help, I am sure there are people from every Canadian cities looking for these!!

Thanks Guys!!!!!!!
-Panda
CheapBuddy wrote:
Sep 4th, 2013 2:34 pm
thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
111 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10453 posts
2020 upvotes
Nowhere
You have to look in stores that sell Newfie products. I have seen it in No Frills in Brampton (Bramalea) as there are alot of Newfies in the area. According to Crush's wikipedia page, you can find it easily in Newfoundland and Fort McMurray (I assume because alot of Newfies are out there for work.) I realize that Fort McMurray isn't close to Calgary but you did say anywhere in Canada so at least it is in the same province.
April 28th is a National Day of Mourning for those killed or injured on the job. Mourn for the dead, fight for the living. We all deserve to return home safely at night.
May 28, 2012
10275 posts
2429 upvotes
Saskatoon
I've never heard of pineapple-flavoured Crush...I thought this thread was about finding cans of crushed pineapple!! :confused:
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4100 posts
911 upvotes
Sask.
Wowsers, didn't even know this was made.... and I'm stuck on the prairies, too.

Looked on the crush site - Newfoundland also has Birch Beer - licorice and vanilla flavoured.

Please call the Crush consumer toll free number (1-877-350-6587) if you are looking for a specific flavour in your area.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10453 posts
2020 upvotes
Nowhere
natalka wrote:
May 1st, 2014 3:22 pm
Wowsers, didn't even know this was made.... and I'm stuck on the prairies, too.

Looked on the crush site - Newfoundland also has Birch Beer - licorice and vanilla flavoured.

Please call the Crush consumer toll free number (1-877-350-6587) if you are looking for a specific flavour in your area.
We have the Crush Birch Beer in Brampton, too. Right beside the Pineapple Crush. You have to look for stores that carry in Newfie products or in areas with large Newfie populations.
April 28th is a National Day of Mourning for those killed or injured on the job. Mourn for the dead, fight for the living. We all deserve to return home safely at night.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1176 posts
910 upvotes
Hongcouver
Yeah I heard about Fort Mc, apparently there is a newfie area there. I emailed Crush and acquired about why these are not sold in Alberta!! Hopefully they will reply lol.
CheapBuddy wrote:
Sep 4th, 2013 2:34 pm
thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
Banned
May 12, 2004
9759 posts
4102 upvotes
Ottawa
Is "Newfie" not a derogatory term or ethnic slur for a Newfoundlander? I always thought it was as most Newfoundlanders find the term offensive, aside from those that use it themselves that is (just like the n word used by black people).

Just sayin' so you don't get in hot water...this place has some people on a tight leash lately.
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9633 posts
2280 upvotes
its sold at the mary browns on 50th street and just north of the yellowhead in Edmonton, they have a newfie store attached to the mary browns.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9633 posts
2280 upvotes
Cas77 wrote:
May 1st, 2014 4:39 pm
Is "Newfie" not a derogatory term or ethnic slur for a Newfoundlander? I always thought it was as most Newfoundlanders find the term offensive, aside from those that use it themselves that is (just like the n word used by black people).

Just sayin' so you don't get in hot water...this place has some people on a tight leash lately.
no its not, we call ourselves newfie and are proud of it.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9633 posts
2280 upvotes
rocking23nf wrote:
May 1st, 2014 4:45 pm
its sold at the mary browns on 50th street and just north of the yellowhead in Edmonton, they have a newfie store attached to the mary browns.
they even sell the good meatballs and gravy, and all the purity products.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10453 posts
2020 upvotes
Nowhere
Cas77 wrote:
May 1st, 2014 4:39 pm

Agreed that people are overly sensitive around here lately and I wouldn't be surprised if someone took it wrong but it is not a derogatory term. All the Newfies I know, including my own brother-in-law, call themselves Newfies or Newfs for short. As I mentioned, I live in an area with a large population from Newfoundland, which is why stores like No Frills carry these products. They also carry Purity products and the Downhome magazine. I even noticed Purity products recently at the local Walmart. My brother-in-law lives in Quebec and his son took him home a care package of Newfie products that he bought in Brampton. Who would have ever thought that.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15801 posts
685 upvotes
Stouffville
i remember having crush pineapple once somewhere in the GTA and i liked it.. but never saw it again...

also, i never knew there was crush lime until about 3-4 years ago... and supposedly its been around since the 80s.. but i never saw it in stores growing up in markham.. and i hung out at the convenience stores playing arcades all the time lol
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14665 posts
2736 upvotes
Toronto
Crush Pineapple can also be found in specialty stores that normally carry the British sodas.
They now include the Newfoundland sodas as well as some American choices.
If you still can not find Crush Pineapple, there's always the American Fanta Pineapple. It's not bad!
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17817 posts
887 upvotes
Sobey's has a Maritimes aisle, I see it there all the time, along with Crush Birch Beer