Food & Drink

Crush Pineapple - Where to buy?!?!?!?!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2019 3:19 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2733 posts
3964 upvotes
Cheap Cat wrote: Canadian Pineapple Crush. They also have Lime Crush and Birch Beer.
These seem to be popular in Brampton. I just saw them at The Apple Factory, and I'm pretty sure my local Fortinos carries them too.

Apple Factory also has a decent assortment of British foods and sweets.
Jan 30, 2013
334 posts
195 upvotes
Sherlock115 wrote: If you're still looking for Pineapple Crush.I saw cans of it yesterday in the Save On Foods in Red Deer.The store address is 6720-52 Avenue.
Saw a whole bunch of Pineapple Crush and Crush birch beer at the same location today.
Nov 20, 2017
1 posts
North Sea Fish Market in Crowfoot is now carrying Pineapple Crush $2.25 per can plus GST
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
Spadina & College Smoke & Variety, (next to Rexall) has the American Pineapple crush in a can, along with various other American cans (ie Coke's Mellow Yellow, which tastes like Pepsi's Mountain dew)
Looks like it's restricted to individual can sale though. (sold cold, at least) No case sales. $1.50 per can.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
I'm always on the lookout for birch beer crush which is also a Newfie only thing :( Given that I live on Vancouver Island it's almost impossible to find. There was a newfie store in the westshore about 5 years ago that had it but I cleaned them out when they closed down :(
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
zod wrote: I'm always on the lookout for birch beer crush which is also a Newfie only thing :( Given that I live on Vancouver Island it's almost impossible to find. There was a newfie store in the westshore about 5 years ago that had it but I cleaned them out when they closed down :(
Check ANY flea market food court. You might have pure luck with someone who just wants to sell something different from the corner store. (most likely also selling Newfie food, lol)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
7941 posts
5483 upvotes
Victoria, BC
zod wrote: I'm always on the lookout for birch beer crush which is also a Newfie only thing :( Given that I live on Vancouver Island it's almost impossible to find. There was a newfie store in the westshore about 5 years ago that had it but I cleaned them out when they closed down :(
I'm from Victoria originally (came to Ottawa 4 years ago) and I've never seen Birch Beer Crush anywhere.
Jan 30, 2013
334 posts
195 upvotes
Chickinvic wrote: I'm from Victoria originally (came to Ottawa 4 years ago) and I've never seen Birch Beer Crush anywhere.
Try Mary Brown's it's sometimes sold in Red Deer location.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
UrbanPoet wrote: There is a newfie store @ victoria park and dawes.
They might have it... i used to go there for the lobster bisque until i discovered that diana's has it well stocked all the time.
They used to have the pineapple crush, (and may have recently restocked) but they were sold out last time I was there, and only had the Birch Beer left. (sold cold, by the can)
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4438 posts
1927 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
Sheena’s Sweets and Such and High River sometimes sells pineapple crush by the can. Check with them as it’s not too far from home, and is worth the trip for all kinds of exotic candy and beverages!
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3892 posts
3909 upvotes
GTA
Among all of the Crush variants, I really wish they hadn’t discontinued diet Crush cream soda. :(
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
I like the Banana-Pineable Grace soda that comes in a glass bottle. Very light carbonation and the melding of the two 'fruit' is very refreshing.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1094 posts
1895 upvotes
GTA
There's a convenience store in Etobicoke that sells it for $1 including tax.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
3726 posts
432 upvotes
Supercooled wrote: I like the Banana-Pineable Grace soda that comes in a glass bottle. Very light carbonation and the melding of the two 'fruit' is very refreshing.
Grace soda is actually quite good, and IMO they have the best ginger beer - very sweet and very strong burn.

And for a little bit more, their Tropical Rhythms line is very good - especially the Pineapple Ginger and the Sorrel Ginger
Deal Addict
May 10, 2001
1440 posts
327 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote: They still have that. But tough to find compared to the usual purple and orange. I see it in the mixer pack at walmart.
Is it the Diet? I'm pretty sure that's just the regular Cream Soda.
Dinamo2016 wrote: They still have that. But tough to find compared to the usual purple and orange. I see it in the mixer pack at walmart.
Where in Etobicoke?
Let them know that it is I, Aziz Hamid!
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1094 posts
1895 upvotes
GTA
^Eringate and Renforth across from Michael Power high school beside Pizza Pizza.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)