Game Over

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2018 8:57 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2011
1941 posts
1542 upvotes
Markham
samin62 wrote: How do you read that site and see the pricing structure and not realize you made a dumb decision?
A dumb decision = when I actually lost my investment.
Until now, I only seeing my investment doubled and yes I can't say I earned it until I cash out.
Will update once the ICO over, which is about 2 weeks from now :)
"Big discounts are good, but FREE always better!"
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Mar 2, 2011
321 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
BadJai wrote: A dumb decision = when I actually lost my investment.
Until now, I only seeing my investment doubled and yes I can't say I earned it until I cash out.
Will update once the ICO over, which is about 2 weeks from now :)
No, its just a plain dumb decision
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2011
1941 posts
1542 upvotes
Markham
PeZzy wrote: When you consider investing in an ICO, asks yourself if a blockchain is important to it. If the scheme can operate without a blockchain, it's probably a bad investment.
I still in the middle, I won't say 100% this is not a scam, but also won't brand a ICO scam until it actually confirmed.
So far the telegram group and the competition to buy the coins each round been demanding.

So far my worse investment was buying lottery (649/Lotto MAX) and hoping one day will be a winner :)
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2011
1941 posts
1542 upvotes
Markham
Mitts87 wrote: Where is all the money being paid to investors going to come from? Is everyone going to 30x their money? Even the last one to invest? What is their business plan to make 30x your money?
They somehow have the answer on their website.

"Why do you need to raise funds through an ICO and lending platform?

Whilst our system is very profitable, the truth is that when we buy our traffic we pay for it immediately but we don't get paid for the leads we generate for up to 2 months.
For every $1 we spend on traffic we may generate between $1.01 and $1.10 in revenue, these real-world returns are amazing, but as you can imagine, the huge amount of money needed for the "float" means that the more capital we employ the more profit we can generate. "

Anyways, this ICO will end in 2 weeks, 9 rounds left, will update result weather it's a scam or legit :)
However, by that time it's either lucky for people not to invest or it's another chance missed out for get return investment,
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2011
1941 posts
1542 upvotes
Markham
samin62 wrote: No, its just a plain dumb decision
Wow, let's not have this narcissistic behavior here.
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2006
3249 posts
4472 upvotes
Montreal
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2011
1941 posts
1542 upvotes
Markham
Germack wrote: A fool and his money are soon parted.
Too bad, you are wrong so far, money doubled :)
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2011
1941 posts
1542 upvotes
Markham
Ok.
Got my capital($500) cashed out today.
Leaving the $700 profit to earn more profit in their campaign, got first daily interest 3% ($21) ^-^
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)