Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 27, 2009
116 posts
51 upvotes
Trader Score: 0

Csc test questions, straight from the exam

For sale, CSC practice questions for both volumes. Practicing these questions will guarantee your passing. I personally took the test recently and studied strictly by these questions, and I passed both them. There is no need to read the entire book, because not all of is tested. Practice questions that CSI provides when you register are oversimplified and I saw one or two of them on the actual test.

There are around 250 questions for the 1st volume and more than 300 questions for the 2nd volume.

NOTE: CSI introduced a new textbooks, which features new chapters. These changes will kick in after June 1, 2010. My preparation pack includes the questions from newly introduced chapters.

Price: $30 per each volume ($60 for both volumes)

NOTE: It will cost $160 to rewrite the test if you fail it, and you have 3 tries to do the tests. If you fail three times, you going to have register again, which means paying another $1000 bucks. My advice is to study your hardest for it.

On the test you have 2 hours to complete 100 questions. During this time you have to take time to solve the questions and and bubble them onto a scantron. Surprisingly, bubling takes a good chunk of your time (personal experience). This gives you a little bit more than minute for each question, so you have to be really prepared.
8 replies
[OP]
Jul 27, 2009
116 posts
51 upvotes
Trader Score: 0
Price Reduced to 30$ for each volume, or 60$ for both;

Structure:
Volume 1:
Test 1 - 100 questions
Test 2 - 100 questions
Bonus Questions - 68 questions