Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

50% of Monet Fireplace/TV Unit

• Last Updated:
  • May 4th, 2014 8:28 am
Mar 10, 2011
349 posts
108 upvotes
Edmonton

[Canadian Tire] 50% of Monet Fireplace/TV Unit

Just picked up this fireplace TV unit. I particularly like this unit because it has a very low depth profile which will compliment a wall mounted tv very well. There is also a remote control and has the option for heat or no heat with the flame.

FYI, I had my eye on this for a while and have noticed that periodically Canadian Tire will have regular sales on their Fireplaces/TV Units. Last week another one was 50% off, so perhaps they do a rotation for sales. So if you don't care for this particular model too much there are many others available at CT.

Anyhow I think this is a pretty good deal!The Monet also has very positive reviews.

Here is a short vid of it in action: http://youtu.be/GxZDxib2syQ
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1015 posts
448 upvotes
rubberbandman wrote: Just picked up this fireplace TV unit. I particularly like this unit because it has a very low depth profile which will compliment a wall mounted tv very well. There is also a remote control and has the option for heat or no heat with the flame.

FYI, I had my eye on this for a while and have noticed that periodically Canadian Tire will have regular sales on their Fireplaces/TV Units. Last week another one was 50% off, so perhaps they do a rotation for sales. So if you don't care for this particular model too much there are many others available at CT.

Anyhow I think this is a pretty good deal!The Monet also has very positive reviews.

Here is a short vid of it in action: http://youtu.be/GxZDxib2syQ
Looks interesting :)
Salesperson
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2006
3481 posts
404 upvotes
Downtown Canada
That's not a bad flame effect, too bad it doesn't come in other colours.

Also, the need for auxiliary support feet makes me nervous about sturdiness.
:cool:
Nov 10, 2010
426 posts
175 upvotes
Hamilton
I have this model. Bought a year ago for same price. At this price, I couldn't be happier. Its very sturdy, and i don't have one complaint about it.

It is this price a few times a year, though I've never seen it for less.
Nov 7, 2012
242 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto
Indeed, CT puts up 1 or 2 fireplaces on sale at 40-50% off depending on the model. Most models go for 50% off.

If you eyed a particular model, you can set up an email alert by visiting the product page online and clicking on the "Add Sale Alerts" link. CT will then email you on Wednesday if the product goes on sale following week.
Dec 13, 2009
391 posts
282 upvotes
Just picked up this one yesterday for 50% off. Happy with it so far! http://canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/carnation ... 3558p.html

PS, I notice in the YouTube video they still have the white caution label on their unit - an easy way to remove without leaving any sticky residue is to either heat the sticker with a blow dryer first, or run the heat on the unit for a while so the adhesive warms up and let's the sticker go easily.