• Mar 25th, 2013 8:01 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 8, 2004
677 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto

[Canadian Tire] CT Canadian Tire Nutribullet $79.99

I'm pretty sure this unit was much more than $99.99 recently. Anyway picked one up this morning from the Milton store for $79.99. There were none on the shelf however they had a large display of them in one of the aisles. Website indicates 10 piece however it is the 12 piece with the pocket nutritionist.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/8 ... ?locale=en
21 replies
Dec 10, 2006
15 posts
I just picked one at Dundas & Dixie store as the one at Queensway & east mall is out of stock!
Dec 12, 2004
822 posts
148 upvotes
Thanks OP, not a bad deal specially with the $5-10 scratch and save card from the flyer...
Aug 10, 2005
568 posts
52 upvotes
I bought this at Canadian Tire about a month ago when it was $99.99. If I bring in my receipt will they refund me the difference?
[OP]
Jan 8, 2004
677 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
JeeZues wrote:
Mar 16th, 2013 11:04 am
Thanks OP, not a bad deal specially with the $5-10 scratch and save card from the flyer...
No problem! Darn, I missed out on the scratch card. I won't tell my wife. LOL I had some store credit and a whack of CDN Tire money so ended up with a good deal either way.

Soda: I looked up the price policy at CDN Tire. I did not see anything.
Mar 4, 2013
14 posts
5 upvotes
Anjou, Qc
Soda Popinski wrote:
Mar 16th, 2013 11:50 am
I bought this at Canadian Tire about a month ago when it was $99.99. If I bring in my receipt will they refund me the difference?
Look at the back of your receipt for their return policy. Usually it is written there how much time you have to return the product. They should reimburse you with the difference and not ask too many questions.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
1433 posts
135 upvotes
NB
does this make good smoothies compared to a blender?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2005
1721 posts
76 upvotes
Colin0317 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2013 12:54 pm
does this make good smoothies compared to a blender?
yes.

I have made smoothies with spinach, almonds ("powderfy" them beforehand with the "powderfy" blade), carrots, and fruits and it is thick and smooth... and you can't taste the spinach or carrots. Nor is it gritty.
Dec 12, 2004
822 posts
148 upvotes
I just started using it and we love it. I agree that you will not taste the spinach even if you fill 1/2 the cup with it
This morning my breakfast was 1/2 the large cup of cilantro, frozen mango, almonds, some honey, frozen berries, dried figs, kiwi, carrots, and water. Very smooth and tasty and I was full till noon :D
[OP]
Jan 8, 2004
677 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
I am yet to use it however there are rave reviews out there plus a few of my friends own them. Powerful motor for such a small unit.
Jul 9, 2010
303 posts
21 upvotes
How does this compare to the Ninja blenders? They've got almost double the power at 1100w. Also, I know their Magic Bullet line is crap and way underpowered.
Feb 28, 2011
396 posts
266 upvotes
poptarts wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2013 6:25 pm
How does this compare to the Ninja blenders? They've got almost double the power at 1100w. Also, I know their Magic Bullet line is crap and way underpowered.
+1. Would like to know which one is better? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2005
1721 posts
76 upvotes
poptarts wrote:
cannot answer this... have never used the Ninja blender.
Jan 17, 2012
233 posts
61 upvotes
Red Deer
poptarts wrote:
I after owning the Ninja for a few months and now switching to the NutriBullet I can tell you that even though the Ninja has a stronger motor, the nutribullet blends more finely. Thus resulting in a less chunky shake.

Also, since all the Nutribullets are sold out at the Canadian Tires, I priced matched with Bed Bath & Beyond for $79.99
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2321 posts
351 upvotes
My mom came to visit me on Wednesday and wanted me to help her buy a Nutri Bullet as she has some new weight loss goals she thinks this will help with. I was going to purchase online from Nutri Bullet directly but before clicking the final purchase button thought I should do some research online to see if it is sold in stores and through RFD learned that it is available at Canadian Tire for $79.99 ($40 off of the Nutri Bullet direct online price). However, I called most of the Canadian Tires in town before finding some in stock and then decided to purchase one for myself as well.

I used to use a juicer and I find the Nutri Bullet much better because you consume everything instead of throwing away the pulp like you do with the juicer (not to mention the added cleanup). Somehow I think that you get more nutritional benefit if you consume everything instead of just the juice.
× < >