Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

CT Motomaster SE tires

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2007 12:31 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
7426 posts
2494 upvotes
BC
Add me to the list of people suggesting everyone avoid Motomaster tires. I've tried them, but never again - they're just dangerous! I had a set of Motomaster Touring LXR (their best tire) that had a habit of breaking lose without any warning, especially in the wet & snow; their tendancy to send me sliding into the oncoming lane meant that I never found out how long they'd actually last, there was no way I was willing to risk my life to find out.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2003
1325 posts
35 upvotes
than CT for crappy tires. Both the Wintermark and cheap A/S Marshall's surprised me for driveability and comfort (considering their rock bottom prices). Cheap CT tires always feel squeemish to me, and never inspire any confidence what-so-ever.

I've also used the Douglas GT they sell, but I don't expect it to last that long (but its okay since I spent 30/tire on those on boxing day).
Dec 27, 2006
95 posts
26 upvotes
duster wrote: The AW tires are the cheapest tires at CT...what do you expect when you cheap out and pay 40$ for a tire?

It's easy to say "CT tires are crap" when you buy the very bottom line products.
Where did I say that Canadian Tire tires overall are crap? Read my post again.

Do I expect too much that the tires don't have belts that move after only 50km? Maybe.
Nov 16, 2005
734 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
When I bougth a used car it came with 4 new SE's on it. I bought 4 new tires for it after the first time I was out in the rain with them. Dry perfomance was fine but in the wet they would lose traction to easily.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)